What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs regret*

I too often find myself in the conundrum of wanting to play videogames, but it did not seem right during a nice and do not feel able to sundown

and also what the hell is with having to give credit card info to use a free trial

GAHH

bastards

Got some work and it only took 15mins... so fragmented... I'm gonna go back to drawing.

im thinking how sad it is that im stuck here in this proposed marriage and yet im so lonley and frustrated that I wanna take sxc guys of the streets and just have my way with them. Im thinking its so sad that even though there's love in the house that love is not eneough and that you need that connection. im thnking how sad it is that the one guy I thought i had a connection with wont even talk to me now as our lifestyles have changed and that maybe the connection was only on my behalf. Im thinking how sad it is that the only person I get intimate with is myself. Im thinking that ive wasted the last 6 years with someone who I was never truelly had a connection with.

All of this sadness and im only 24. Do I make a break or keep holding on with hope.

Im thinking that ill have a sleeeping tablet to go with my two glasses of champange and it will be black out time for me. peace.

High 80s today. It does not bode well for me. I really, really need to move much farther north or someplace mountainous... Or to the coast of Newfoundland. Or Lappland. I must brush up on my Finnish.

Feh. Supposed to be 90 here. Even though I'm inside with A/C, it makes me MISERABLE to know how hot it's going to be outside.

ohh *hugs Belzazace*

be careful about mixing sleeping pills and alcohal

although heck I could maybe use some at lease some more potent benadrrllye

it's 8am and i din't sleep at all last night

*sighs* why am I only tired when the sun is out

I have to remember to keep taking my antidepressants instead of forgetting every second morning or so, i'm starting to feel unhappy in myself and although things are going well its starting to affect me. I hope I don't have to keep taking them forever.

*sighs* why am I only tired when the sun is out

I know this feeling so, so well :(

ya I've got the simialr probalem with the anti depressants,

i feel really sad and frustrated I just attributed it to my mother

maybe it's both

My older daughter broke her ankle at soccer practice last night. They put it in a cast but I have to get her in to see an orthopedic surgeon today to see if she needs surgery. She broke the lower parts of both her tibia and fibula. :(

I suspect that this means no swimming lessons for at least the first part of the summer and it might affect the decision whether or not she gets to go to her sleep-away camp this summer as well. Oh wow, is she going to be even more bummed than she already is now, and make no mistake, my poor baby is bummed. :(

The one bad part of parenthood is when your kids get sick or hurt.

Feeling a little "on the rocks" with my job, but no worse for wear I suppose....

The verdict is in: daughter #1 is having surgery tomorrow on her ankle. She broke clean through the growth plate of both the tibia and fibula. She'll need permanent pins to set the bones.

My poor baby. :(

How old is she cheaptrick? Best of luck to her.

It's 3:41 AM and I can't sleep, listening to Madonna.

[youtube]e1vlvsqw_IU[/youtube]

Haz said:
How old is she cheaptrick? Best of luck to her.

She's 11. Thanks for the well-wishes. :)

TheWickedOne said:
It's 93 degrees outside. It's HORRIBLE!!!

*hugs CTF* She'll be okay - I'm sorry she's hurty.

Thanks. :) She's pretty scared at the idea of general anesthesia.

And OMG the heat. I finally said "fresia it" and turned on the AC. The Yankee in me is cringing and screaming, but I just could not take it any more.

Latest posts

Back