What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
And OMG the heat. I finally said "fresia it" and turned on the AC. The Yankee in me is cringing and screaming, but I just could not take it any more.

I welcome you to the dark side.

Mwahahahahaha!! >:]

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
And OMG the heat. I finally said "fresia it" and turned on the AC. The Yankee in me is cringing and screaming, but I just could not take it any more.

I welcome you to the dark side.

Mwahahahahaha!! >:]

The Dark Side is certainly nice and cool, but expensive.

i dont feel like doing ANYTHING right now. i could totally be playing this awesome new game and for somereason its so hard for me to just get up and put the disc in. i just dont care about anything or feel like doing anything lately.

i dont feel like doing ANYTHING right now. i could totally be playing this awesome new game and for somereason its so hard for me to just get up and put the disc in. i just dont care about anything or feel like doing anything lately.

wow I've been having the exact same problem edgecrusher

i don't care about anything, not even videogames

D;

I must be growing up

*cries like a little kid*
D;

*sighs* man cedar rapids is boring and filling out job applications GOD!!

why do they need all of my info with so many minute details

ohhh god it makes me want to kill myself D;
but I probably won't because i am being depened upon by someone to pay half the rent next year :(

which is why I really need a job D;

ohh it's a circle of saddness
i'm never going to get a job

no one wants me

*cries like a little kid*

and

--sorry for more agnst--

(god it seems i have perhaps become immune to the cheeriness of summer, or maybe it's because I'm away from my IC friends and with my mother D;

but also I went to the music store today to get a cable to hook up my amp to my laptop so i could record some stuff on fruity loops from my guitar. And well of course it doesn't work. I can play my itunes with my amp but my computer can't seem to recognize the amp that is connected

does anyone know what I can do?

oh dear god the angst the lonely apathetic angst

I'm pretty much almost positive It's still going to be there when I'm 90

omg my baby is going to have surgery today. I am trying to stay calm and strong for her sake so she can't see how badly I am freaking - no need for her to feed off another source of anxiety, the poor wee thing is already flipping out on her own - but it is taking every ounce of energy for me to keep this calm facade on my face. omg

Plus it's going to be another scorcher today. Oh, the joy.

oh no I'm so sorry cheaptrick what kind of surgery is it?

when I was 11 I had surgery on my throat for my speech impediment and of course I was absolutely mortified and terrified out of my mind

but in the end it turned okay

*apathetic yay*

I'm sure it will be alright I'll be praying for you and your kid

*hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
oh no I'm so sorry cheaptrick what kind of surgery is it?

Thanks EvFan. :)

She broke her ankle the other night playing soccer and needs pins inserted to reset the growth plates on both her tibia and fibula (the lone bones of the lower leg). omg I am a wreck. So is she. I've had a bunch of surgeries so she's been asking me what the general anesthesia is like. That's what has her the most worried.

oh I'm sorry ankle surgeries shouldn't be too invasive my sister has had a lot of problems with her knee and has had surgery on it twice she's got a cadaver ligament in it now

In a bit of a daze, its 2:41 am. Sleepy, feeling content though.

evanescencefan91 said:
also I went to the music store today to get a cable to hook up my amp to my laptop so i could record some stuff on fruity loops from my guitar. And well of course it doesn't work. I can play my itunes with my amp but my computer can't seem to recognize the amp that is connected

does anyone know what I can do?

It might be worth investing in some kind of small mixing unit (you could get a reasonable budget one for $90 or so, at least AU).

So my couple months old mp3 play took a nose dive....
Oh well, its all good. I got a new one. More kick ass. I derserve it.

Oh yeah...I got a newer,newer sound system in my truck too.
It totally rocks. Now i can feel, feel my music.

next on my list is...newer,newer titays :p

TheWickedOne said:
*hugs to CTF and kidlet*

I'm wondering why I'm 41 and the right side of my face is covered in zits.

I wish I could answer that for you Wicked One but I too am not in teh same situ.. Althou Im only 24, I have had pimples since I was 13 and the will not cease to exist on most of my body!!! Its ever so frustrating and Ive tried nearly everything. Tea tree oil, every cream & lotion they sell at chemists, Proactive, several diff machines..Its just insane. The nest thing im gonna do is get tested for a "hormonal Imblance" as I've heard that can cause it too but F*CK ME im just sick of it. I've learned to cope by acting indifferent but it always amazes me how many people, usually complete strangers that seem to want to help actually ask me "Do you wash your face properly?" or "Have you noticed your face? you need to use some soap on it" which is when I would like to put my foot up their ass coz that is just plain rude!!!....

Neways if you find a solution PLEASE let me know :)

evanescencefan91 said:
but also I went to the music store today to get a cable to hook up my amp to my laptop so i could record some stuff on fruity loops from my guitar. And well of course it doesn't work. I can play my itunes with my amp but my computer can't seem to recognize the amp that is connected

If you can play your iTunes through your amp, maybe you have the output on your laptop connected to the input of the amp. To record your amp you would need the output (line out) of the amp connected to the input (line in) of your computer. Or are you using a USB interface? If you can give some specifics it would help :p

Latest posts

Back