What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken_Doll said:
I think I'l carry on reading my book later in bed ('Crash' by JG Ballard).
Haz said:
read that a year or so ago, pretty depressing
I don't find it depressing, quite disturbing though.

I'm thinking about tomorrow...
I'm thinking about my boyfriend, I wish he would call me/get in contact soon.
I'm wondering when the My Little Pony I bought on Ebay will arive.
I think I'll roll another joint.
There really isn't alot going on inside my head tonight.

I've immersed myself in Joyce Carol Oates,whose work always inspires me to write. It's weird, I've had ideas for 4 more stories just today. I need to get back on a regular writing schedule.

...face it..she's just a character in a T.V show..I got to let her go..farewell and sweet dreams Agent Scully...sniff..sniff..:(

ha ha yeah right...X-files marathon tomorrow..starting with season one episode one..back where it all began..

..plus if I take the name 'Dana Scully' add some letters and then take some away it spells..'oo mr moose'...I need no other proof..

I'm thinking about my boyfriend, today is his 27th birthday, I got him a birthday present and a card etc., I've still not heard from him for a while now... I wonder if he is OK, I hope he is OK...

It's difficult to say what feels better on a wicked hot day: central air blasting, a scalding hot shower to sluice away the grime and sweat, or a double-strong G&T with fresh lime.

Thank god I have all three and do not have to choose.

*yawns*

well I guess I ought to get offline ahh
you know I was at my dads who has terrible internet connectivity

so I actually spent all of memorial day weekend offline

wow I know that's quite something I do agree

when i really on my personal experiences to guide me, i benefit from thirty-two years of living and learning. and what a thirty-two years it has been.

when i really on my instincts to guide me, i benefit from the hundreds of thousands of years of "living and learning" that allowed my forefathers to survive and thrive, rather than perish.

the power of instinct. :cool:

-------------------

i was born at night.

When the first words out of my mouth at work are "Die in a fire" I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a great day.

TheWickedOne said:
When the first words out of my mouth at work are "Die in a fire" I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a great day.

i like that line wicked. usually i say "take a flying ******* leap off a tall building". but i gotta admit "die in a fire" is powerful yet succinct.

thanks for sharing. :cool:

I'm wondering why I feel sick all of a sudden...
I'm thinking about going to bed soon.
Wish I could sleep, can never sleep.
I'm thinking about my future, I have no idea what kinda job I would like, I don't think I'll ever amount to much.
I'm thinking about going and doing some housework.
I want another cigarette but I've run out.
Maye I'll go read a book later.
As usual, my boyfriend is always on my mind, I still haven't heard back from him, I really wish he would call/contact me, I hope he is OK...

ahhh man I wasnt a really big thunderstorm we were suppose to get a good one but so far it's only been raining :(
lame

i was also going to make some french toast but we're out of bread *sighs* super lame

and well I finally finished my online application it's really discouraging being a highschool graduate with a good gpa and a collgege student with a good gpa but somehow not be qualified to work at pizza hut I mean WTH!!

So hopefully I can get a job at hy-vee or they're getting a Molotov cocktail through the windo

...jk
it's probably not a good idea to threaten a potential employer with arson

I just want a job/money sooo bad D;

I wish I could feel a bit more enthusiastic and charismatic, but I can't really seem to do that alone, while I'm not feeling down, I don't feel inspired and motivated enough to learn and try new things, I'm always on auto mode.

ooh dear god I may have finished high school in real life but not in my sub conscience

*sighs*

Latest posts

Back