What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrrr...it's coming back to me now.
My 2 girls r doing the competition thing agin.
I love them both the same.

We had a water main break at our condo complex, so I am unshowered. I had to melt a bunch of ice cubes in a bowl in the microwave just to take a sponge bath. I feel so unclean. I feel like people can smell my unshoweredness.

Ouch.

The heat makes me nauseated. blech

So my dinner is an icy-cold blueberry pomegranate protein smoothie.

I can't believe I walked all the way to the clinic in the blazing heat to be told there's only one doctor in and she is only seeing kids. I've never needed my meds so much. Now I have to wait until Tuesday, and I have to try to avoid my brother too.

He keeps asking me "what's wrong?" because he can see I'm sad, but I can tell I will burst out crying one day after he asks.

I'll be meeting up with my ex (now best friend that I haven't seen in over a year) on Wednesday. She's gonna take me out somewhere, so that will make me feel better, but that's still five days away.

EDIT: And my foot is still killing from when I met up with my friend on Saturday. I hope she walks slower next time :p

had a few drinks with my sister, kind of drunk

listening to neofolk, feelin' good

im wondering if this is what its like. if this is what i havent had my entire life and now i finally feel something for someone. i really hope something can come from this and i really hope the feelings are mutual or become mutual at some point.

Back on the mostly-vegan, mostly-raw diet. I had to make an exception for the homemade pizza last night because, well, I am a pizza-whore. *sigh*

i'm getting old.

i was just having an internal dialogue, with myself. in this dialogue, i was chastising myself for staying up late and drinking beer. really? it was like i was parenting myself... *odd* wtf :D

had a terrible night at work, breaking things, poorly managing time, feeling a bit lost by the end of it.

at least I have a day off tomorrow to reassess myself a little

I got a cold or something, so it doesn't matter if it looks like I'm gonna cry... Something going right for a change? :p

Punisher said:
I got a cold or something, so it doesn't matter if it looks like I'm gonna cry... Something going right for a change? :p

*mwah* Feel better soon!

The reason I know I could never be a vegan is that my love for cheese borders on the obscene. *sigh*

On the menu today: Pizza, microbrew white beer and chocolate.

I am thinkinig if I will live my whole life alone without a partner (girlfriend) or not. I have just passed 27 and was always refused in the past 10 years.

"why do I Live so far away!?"

that is the strangest and perhaps stupidest questions I have ever heard

not to mention the insane relativity of the question

the correct form should be why do you live so far away from me, or us or someplace

*sighs*

I think I have been victimized once again by the infamous online flirt bot

**** YOU INEPT LINGUISTIC COQUET BOT!

oh sighs

or it's just some random person with typos ( I should be more empathetic then)

Or very very poor abilities of asking sensible question. Also yet to outgrow the ego centric psyche persona ( okay now you're just throwing together mumble jumble of semi scientific words to sound like a smart ass) ( ehh semi, but I do recall this from my psyche class when we were studying child development) ( who is probably and dastardly offended if they are reading this)
( gesh no wonder I'm single there's no room between me and my false and made up persona of my awesomess)

fine I admit it

I JUST LIKE SAYING THE WORD PERSONA!! IT'S SUCH A NICE AND PRETTY SOUNDING WORD!!!!!! D; D: D: D: D: D; D;D;D;D;D;D;D;

IS THAT SUCH A CRIME !!?

*SOBS*

but I am not the one who is far, I should not say they are far away, but we are far away/apart from each other there.........................................

that is so much better ( i don't know exactly why that bothered me so much) but I do now know why my crazy literate grammar super nazi always get so up in arms about the correct usage of the English language

( although it's people like her that prevent the evolution of language and if it were not for slang and such we would still be speaking in Shakespearian crazy dialectics and it would take for freakin ever ) ( well actually still probably cave men grunts)

The bawdy hand of the dial is upon the prick of noon! ( ya see even Shakespearian slang is lame)

ok 50 points to whom can doth inform me of the source of this line

and 5000 points to who can tell me what it means

XP

Latest posts

Back