What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pasha Selim said:
cheaptrickfan said:
It's final: My uncle is being removed from life support tomorrow and the doctors will harvest his liver for donation. My poor mom. This is the first of her generation in the family to go. :(

I am really sorry, cheaptrickfan :( ... it's a moment so tough :(

Thank you - yes it is hard. I keep imagining how hard it would be if my sister were to die before me. :(

how do i find lyrics online for a new band? cant seem to find a website for them either.

fresia, I'm suicidal. Haven't been this way in a year. Amazing how easily you can fall back down.

oarivan said:
fresia, I'm suicidal. Haven't been this way in a year. Amazing how easily you can fall back down.

Do you have a counselor you can call? Someone from a support group? A Psychiatrist? A Social Worker? Even a hotline?

I want you to feel better and get the support you deserve. <3

oarivan said:

I know nothing about reasons why you feel like that but I hope you win this battle. Fighting against it is never easy but especially after failed attempt feels more honeysuckle than now. I hope also that you have someone who with to talk about reasons why you feel like this.

I'm wondering what outlet this new forum will provide as well as this is the first time in a while I've been this happy. Moments like these remind me how a simple presence in your life can make all the difference...

*hugs oarvian*

lmao...Evenescene

IoWa is short for I owe Wat???

I wanna get drunk with nuns...I'll bet ya I can turn them

haha lols wow I never get tired of that iowa joke :p

jk

ahhh goodness greatness at long last the internet terrible terrible dreadful news the internet at my house os out

D; D; D; D; ooh the pain the pain :(

oh well I was too emtionally drained to really get too wraped up about it, i had dvds games and puzzels to keep my mind off being offline I'm here nat barnes and noble right now and starving I think I'm going to get some soup and a sandwhich ya that's a great idea, eat soup whilst on my laptop
:O
well we'll see if something bad comes out of it

and by the way I feel like maybe I should apologise about all the swearing about the south ohio and organized religion, it was a tad bit harsh, I still feel the same but some really vulgar thoughts should sometimes be censored.

So I'm sorry if I offended or upset anyone or any divine beings,.......................................

okay god I apollogised, can I have the internet back now please?

ha most likely not, to attribute my internet being out with offending god would be a false causation fallacy, ohh two months out of school and I still remeber my principles of reasoning

:D

I mean we've always had trouble with out internet and our computer gets messed up at least once every year, so that is most likely the case. but just in case

ohh please god please let me have the internet back ohh god pleeeease *sobs*

mmm turkey sandwhich but reallly barnes and noble if you offer sandwhiches you gotta have some ******* mayo

gahhh!!!..

hmm probably shouldn't piss off the barnes and noble gods of internet either that would be bad

So sorry to hear about your uncle, Cheaptrickfan.

Today I had one of those loneliness pangs that I've heard people talk about here - ones that feel almost physical. For the most part, it wasn't a bad day - went to an expo, finally met up with the game developer guys I've been working online with for the past 18 months, good chats, good laughs etc.

But coming back on the train ... oh man. Finally felt what it was like to be returning home with no-one special to come home to. And it was sunset, too - which never helps. For some reason, sunsets have really been hitting me in the heart recently. And then, when the train stops at a station ... I'd see people who I thought might be like me, seeming lonely, a bit despairing, waiting on the platform with no-one else around them, head often hung low, and a sense that they were journeying somewhere where they didn't want to go. I kept on wishing one of them might look up and catch my gaze, so that I could offer a kindly smile. But none of them ever did.

Sometimes the sense of loneliness on that train journey felt more a sense of pointlessness. And it seemed to get me just below my chest and in my throat at the same time. Often it felt as if I was trying to stifle a sob. Strange feeling, and unwelcome. It passed, and I'm not so bad now. But I suspect it will not be last time I feel like that.

Do I eat the rest of the potato salad and feel like a bloated pig or do I suffer the hunger pangs? It's too hot to cook anything on the stove tonight, so I need something cold. Lunch was watermelon.

That potato salad is really good - a ton of fresh dill in it.

Thinking how hard it is to distinguish reality from fantasy.Wondering if what I feel is from a lack of feeling anything or is it genuine.Knowing that regardless of the answer, I'll continue to do what I want best regardless of the outcome.

Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

Well I kinda just read your entire post, so i guess that means i cared enogh to keep reading

Latest posts

Back