What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I am having one of those times when I want to drop out of society and go totally off the grid on some cult-free commune somewhere. Random people are bugging the snot out of me. Ugh. I need to snap out of this before the big family bash this weekend. lol

Today's Dalai Lama quote:

"Satisfaction is characterized by inner peace. It arises from generosity, honesty and what I call ethical conduct, a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy."

Cheered up a bit today upon finding that someone somewhere has posted a good review of my book. Thank you, whoever and wherever you may be...

In unison as if making a mad dash for the finish line after a long marathon.

Her " U can throw down pretty good"
Me [ winked ]
Her " I'll probably kill if another"
Me [thinking]
Her" you're thinking about ur ex-wf arn't ya? That's becuase she's probably the best pussy U ever had"
Me " U think so...."
Her " I'd probably kill the *****. And fresia you !!!!!
Me "hahahaaaaa"
Her " you're very sweet and kind. Nothing like my ex-husband"
Me "thank you, you're very beautiful"
Her " I know I'm hot and sexy"
Me [thinking] at least U have a sparkle in ur eyes and a very smexy walk, now.
" I hope you had fun"
Her "I had alot of fun. Lets do it again"
:p

So....my daghter Kelsie finally got a hold of me yesterday.
You never stop being a daddy no matter how old they get.
She needed to talk to me about many, many things in life
and had been trying to get in contact with me.
I'm glad I can be there for her and help her through whatever...
So, she asked me where the hell I've been, what I've been doing, and how I'm doing.
My reply " Bussied swettie, I need to get some rest thought. U know how old people are :p

Electric_Fusilier said:
Cheered up a bit today upon finding that someone somewhere has posted a good review of my book. Thank you, whoever and wherever you may be...

This is great! I'm glad this cheered you up :)

this is why i hardly bother initiating anything with people anymore. guess its just back to living inside my head.

omg my next gas and electric bill is gong to be INSANE, but I can't bear not having the AC running some of the time.

BRING BACK THE WINTER!

it's friday and i have absolutely NOTHING to do this weekend. wondering how to spend the 48 long and lonely hours that the weekend brings. at least i can sleep through at least 16 of those...

I'm a 2-day newbie here and I'm responding not because I feel I should or shouldn't but because I have, "thought myself in circles" a few times in my life too. I think it's great you're putting that, "out there" and experiencing the many folks who will relate to the words and reach out, for no reason other than they wanted to touch the person going in circles.
I think sometimes we can steady ourselves, when we reach out to someone else who's spinning. I guess it's nice when we can just let another know we heard them...

*hugs CT*
yay I'm on the internet :D

it's still not working at my moms house I'm at my dads for the night and he was able to get my laptop connected to some free wi fi floating around here

and I finnaly finished my class schedual for the fall gah it took forever but at least it's done
my earliest class is monday and wendsday at 10 :30

and well yesterday was really fun my dad and I went to beverly park and they have a little mountain biking course so we biked on that for a while it was so much fun and really intense, actually
ya mountain biking in iowa is intense

actually i think it was more intense than in colorado becuase the trail was super narrow and had more up hills

cheaptrickfan said:
How odd, I have that feeling that I am invisible again. Weird.

oh, don't be silly. you aren't invisible! you're a redhead, you all stand out from hundreds of yards away! :p

I'm thinking how the best feeling comes once you've made a connection with someone. Also thinking how that same connection can create the worse feeling once it's lost.

Tired of relying on someone to make me happy.

Latest posts

Back