What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google Chrome is overrated. I tested it and it's too new. It's got no secruirty and no pop-up blocker. It lacks things in the bar thingie I forget what it's called.

The add-ons don't install as well as Firefox and the themes don't install like in Firefox. In firefox, you can just mouse over a theme and it's preview, click on it to select it. I have so many cool add-ons in my fox that I can't get like in Google Chrome.

Got called in for an interview for this teaching gig. PLEASE DEAR GOD LET ME GET THIS JOB!

But first, the next scary task is clothes shopping for a suitably conservative suit and shoes for the interview on Thursday.

Thanks Nina and Lost Soul! :)

Ok, so it is 3:30 am and I am wide freaking awake. Oh no.

Just tried to bleach my hair and when I mixed it it tuned into blue mud and came bursting out the bottle ! But it can't stop me. It'll be blue by wednesday.

So this morning I've been awake since 2:30. I MUST get a power nap in somewhere before my job interview at 2 this afternoon. But omg am I wired on adrenaline and hope.

I'm nervous. I'm thinking why did I join this forum? Everyone on here seems to have better social skills than me. I'm getting cold feet and I want to run and hide.

we have great social skills because we spend so much time here learning about social skills

*hugs crazie cute* Don't worry we all seem lost for a while. it takes a while to get the hang of it, just fake it till you make it

you'll make it don't worry :D

and man I ust watched the trailer for fable 3 OMFG that poor chicken :( one of the most depressing things I have ever seen. And what does that have to do with the game? Do you play as a chicken?

*sighs*

fable

and I doubt I've ever said this before,

but **** summer is way too freaking long

gah I'm pretty much out of lexapro and my shrink is in IC,

and I don't move until the 20th

gah! I don't know If I'm still technically a patient for the one in CR, they said I have to be a patient to get samples aghh **** you it's more of a hassle to get anti depressants than it does to get pot

gah

or at least I assume it's more of a hassle than getting pot

happy i found a good deal on a dresser!! i've been needing a dresser for one of my son's because his room doesn't have a closet. so i've been improvising. the reason i haven't gotten one for him from the store is because i don't have any way to haul it, and don't know how to put it together. and noone to help with that.

today i was driving down the road to my house, and 2 blocks from my house a lady had 4 very nice great condition dressers for sale. for only $15 each!!:):D

they are nicer than the ones in the store, with built in dividers and everything!!! for only $15!! and i only needed one and it fit right in my trunk and drove it 2 blocks home:D

had bad night with pepper, had good morning with dresser!!:D

im really glad i have the next 2 days off:)... although i wont be doing anything with anyone. even if i did have someone to do something with i am too broke to do anything anyway.:(

I'm thinking about making some cupcakes... And if I do make those cupcakes, I have to think about the color frosting to use.

I'm exhausted...no sleep...

Crazy cutie--
You're doing fine. No need to be nervous around here. Great folks with good hearts.

csmswhs--
Yippy! Pepper's gone and dresser was a good deal!

evanescence--
((hug)) sounds like you could use a hug too...

Edge--((hug)) for you too.

Latest posts

Back