What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ow my finger (thumb, that is)

My uncle is a tard.

Wtf song of either Metallica or Sabbath do I know by heart that I could try and learn on guitar right now... I don't want to listen to anything or deal with headphones at the moment lol.

Edit
Now its just fresia my stupid uncle and fresia guitar...

It really is like waking up from a blissful dream to find myself rooted in mundane reality.

I miss you.

I LOST MY SHOES11111
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SOBS*

I know I'm not really all that femine, but MY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!??? D; D; D;

and of ******* course they're discontinued I mean seriously all the cool honeysuckle I lose always gets discontinued the clothing industry fresia sucks honeysuckle,

I mean have you ever tried to buy a book, but couldn't becuase it was discontinued,, or a cd or a movie

GAh!

I donno I might just buy one of those all black ones, all though,

are the all black ones too butch? and also I am aware that, that is a really stupid question for me to be asking, But i feel like I got it all out of my systerm in highschool and don't really care for it as much now

and man this computer is a c*nt

it's too **** slow

You're a contrary, pain in the ass ***** and I wish to God I had a remote to put you on mute or shut you the fresia off.

*sigh*

There. I feel better. :D

cheaptrickfan said:
You're a contrary, pain in the ass ***** and I wish to God I had a remote to put you on mute or shut you the fresia off.

*sigh*

god, what did i ever do to you?

csmswhs said:
cheaptrickfan said:

*sigh*

Nothing. That was not directed at you.

cheaptrickfan said:
csmswhs said:
cheaptrickfan said:

*sigh*

Nothing. That was not directed at you.

i know lol, was just joking:):D

I really want things to ge well tonight...Cross your fingers, or whatever else gravity, age and flexibility allows, for me please...:)

cheaptrickfan said:

*sigh*

You have no idea how many times I've wished life had a block button for people in my life like my Instant Messenger Programs do. :p

Errr..wtf!!!!
I lost another 5 lb and I'm not even trying to lose weight.
I look good though :p

Hahahaaaaaaa....CTF said "fresia"

Latest posts

Back