What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have loved you harder and with more abandon than anything I have ever dared to enjoy in life because I have always been scared of shedding my composure.

And being so blinded with this feeling terrifies me more than anything.

lights said:
I have loved you harder and with more abandon than anything I have ever dared to enjoy in life because I have always been scared of shedding my composure.

Likes this!

Lost Soul said:
lights said:

Likes this!

Too bad we don't have a like button!

aww thanks sophia I went to the mall today and I got some all black converse which are good, and then I found this really cool sweatshirt for about $35 that I decided I'd get since I'm really going to need one in the winter So i figured I get one now when there in in such a demand and not $50 f*cking dolalrs I mean seriously that is just cruel taunting of cold poor people

but I guess I'm feeling better now thankyou so much

*hugs*

and oohh my i accidently put too much salt on my popcorn

I like to have conversations with the center counsel in my car, in order to make other
drivers think that I am actually talking to a friend, on my cell phones' speaker phone.

I do have a cell phone with Bluetooth, but do not have any friends.
I usually stick to a very deliberate plan of action after leaving my house.
This way, I know exactly where to go and therefore, not need to spend any time worrying.

Creating the appearance of a cell phone conversation, makes me feel safe from threatening looking people, who are riding within other cars and or walking on the street.
As sad as it may seem, there is a bright side- women in nearby vehicles usually notice me talking, joking around, and having fun- while acting.

It usually gives me a chance to make eye contact and smile at them.:cool:

Some of them simply provide me with an impatient glare, while
others look very needy, jealous, and even appear motivated to get to me.

This way, I always look like someone who is ready for action!

c2a8z said:
I like to have conversations with the center counsel in my car, in order to make other
drivers think that I am actually talking to a friend, on my cell phones' speaker phone.

I do have a cell phone with Bluetooth, but do not have any friends.
I usually stick to a very deliberate plan of action after leaving my house.
This way, I know exactly where to go and therefore, not need to spend any time worrying.

Creating the appearance of a cell phone conversation, makes me feel safe from threatening looking people, who are riding within other cars and or walking on the street.
As sad as it may seem, there is a bright side- women in nearby vehicles usually notice me talking, joking around, and having fun- while acting.

It usually gives me a chance to make eye contact and smile at them.:cool:

Some of them simply provide me with an impatient glare, while
others look very needy, jealous, and even appear motivated to get to me.

This way, I always look like someone who is ready for action!

lol:):D

My older daughter is at sleepaway camp this week. I haven't seen her since FRIDAY! I really miss her. :(

It is nice to have some intensive Mommy-Daughter time with my younger daughter this week, but my God the kid could talk the hind leg off a donkey.

Trying to decide if I should go out for coffee this morning and trying to think of a compelling book to read.

there's a casting for "tengo talento, mucho talento", which is like the spanish version of "america's got talent", this saturday in my city. i'm thinking about auditioning. i think i might actually be able to win the entire contest, but i'm SO NERVOUS!!! any tips on how to beat stage fright???

Freedom: Practice. Do your act in front of family, friends, and tell them to bring their friends that you're not familiar with.

Tatertot67 said:
I'm thinking what it would be like to have someone to love and be happy with for the rest of my life. To feel no pain and have hope.

You and me both!

That empty kind of feeling, but at the same time Numb.
What if some people are meant to be alone?

I was thinking something along the same lines as Shayan91 until I read the shoutbox on a whim, and now I'm thinking I feel stupid. LOL

I swear I'm not blonde! I swear it! -_________-

hi there to all,well no i will thinking my papers which are held 18th of this month and i hope i will do my best in these paper ....thanks man.

Latest posts

Back