What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking it's funny when my boss and I both get the same songs stuck in our heads. But since this one is Jimi Hendixs Voodoo Child, it's all good.

Giving very serious thought to going vegan again. Now, I don't know if it would be best to go lacto-ovo vegetarian and ease my way into it or just jump in the deep and end go vegan whole hog (so to speak). I always feel better physically when I go vegan all at once.

In any given week, fewer than 2 of my meals are made with red meat, fish or chicken - sometimes I can go without meat for weeks and weeks. Giving up meat is not my problem. I can even go without eggs without really batting an eye. The real problem is the psychological craving for cheese. It is far more difficult for me to give up dairy than anything else. Cheese was the one food which I consistently dreamed about when I was a vegan, but when I cut out all dairy, I feel so much better all of a sudden. It should be a no-brainer. *sigh*

had the strangest bout of not feeling well last night. I laid down in bed and the room was spinning... felt so nauseous and anxious... it was so weird... then it was over... hmmmmmm???

Danielle said:
had the strangest bout of not feeling well last night. I laid down in bed and the room was spinning... felt so nauseous and anxious... it was so weird... then it was over... hmmmmmm???

Dani, it could be Benign Positional Vertigo, which is an inner ear thing. Basically when you change positions, any particles in the inner ear fluid become dislodged and bounce around, causing the vertigo. I had it pretty bad last year, but saw a doctor who basically did a very simple manipulation of my head and neck (Brandt and Daroff exercises) and BAM. It was gone.

Mind you, I saw a doctor not a chiropractor. This was not a chiropractic manipulation of the spine.

Good luck!

Library computers suck. They wont let me go on facebook. They wont let me go into ALL chat, or activate Facebook chat. -_-

**** them all! -_- lol :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE fresia!! YOU CAN'T CANCEL A REQUIRED CLASS FOR MY MAJOR IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS FROM THE START OF SCHOOL
WHAT THE fresia IS WRONG WITH YOU DO KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT TOOK TO WORK THAT STUPID ASS CLASS INTO MY SCHEDUAL!!

I HATE MY LIFE

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* throws huge temper tantrum*

awww man and I was going to go to the pool before work, but NOOOO now I have spend yet even more time fixing my goddamn schedual

(sorry again for the negativity, but I feel that this is justified)

evanescencefan91 said:
awww man and I was going to go to the pool before work, but NOOOO now I have spend yet even more time fixing my goddamn schedual

That's awful! I would have a conniption fit! :(

I hope you get it all worked out

getting things ready for painting inside my house, hoping i've got everything i need. wishing it wasn't humid so i could start today. excited and worried. lonely, and wish i had someone to talk with. and hoping everyone is doing good.

evanescencefan91 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE fresia!! YOU CAN'T CANCEL A REQUIRED CLASS FOR MY MAJOR IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS FROM THE START OF SCHOOL
WHAT THE fresia IS WRONG WITH YOU DO KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT TOOK TO WORK THAT STUPID ASS CLASS INTO MY SCHEDUAL!!

I HATE MY LIFE

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how bad that can be, as I had to fix my schedule last week, and it was a pain in the ass. As I was told, my teacher decided she didn't want to teach the same class twice in one day, so everyone in my class got moved to a different time. But I already had a class at that time. So I had to try to find a different class to take, which was awful. So hopefully it's not so bad for you. :)

I'm wondering why my student loan hasn't been confirmed yet by my school, and now am getting worried that something is wrong. But I always do that.

I have an incredible urge to hug,nuzzle and cuddle someone but I don't have anyone to do that with! Aghhhh how aggravating! This sucks. >:[
I'm bored, I want to do something but I don't know what! I'd rather just sleep and forget I exist.

My babie dauther. Even thought she is a young woman , I ma still her daddy
and I still need to bail her ass out of trouble. She's home safe....(for a while anywho)

My stomach hurts, I haven't slept yet, I should try to sleep. I wish I could sleep for a long time, I wish I could sleep for weeks. I'm tired of myself, I wish I didn't feel so scared, I don't even know why I feel so scared, I don't know why but I am, I'm tired of feeling so anxious and scared all the time, I'm on constant alert, I always feel like something bad is going to happen to me, I don't want to get hurt but I guess it's inevitable, so I guess that's why I wish I could sleep and never wake up again.

Blaaaahhhhhhhh.

Mr. Blue is thinking that if he doesn't go up there and buy his third coffee, the little man behind the counter is going to kick him out. The sign says internet CAFE, Mr. Blue! Buy more coffee or get out.
Yikes.....

Oh crap he just looked at me. X|

im just wishing everything wasnt so complicated. i hate those ******* people that emotionally ruin other nice people for the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back