What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hello ?"

(automated message) "This is __ __ __ , a debt collection agency. We are trying to collect a debt. Please call us at 1 800 ..."

*click*

I'm thinking how sad it is that, although this special site is bringing us likeminded people together on the web, we'll probably never all meet up in person. We're so close, and yet so far away from each other :(

How wonderful would it be if we all got together and built our own little A.L.L. village somewhere in the world. Imagine the love, support, comfort and complete absence of loneliness we'd feel...

My 7 year-old picked Jaws as tonight's Movie Night movie. lol

She's a funny little thing.

OMG This is the FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. My husband and I just say here with tears flowing down our cheeks.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

"Most spiritual satanists make a commitment to satan. The commitment is very important because satan protects us as we work to advance our powers. Those who go at it alone or without any spititual connection often meet with disaster. Once we make a commitment, demons often guide us and work with us to help us advance"

AND THEY ARE TOTALLY SERIOUS !!!!!

Electric_Fusilier said:
Truly bittersweet. Have just recently had my heart broken, but I am actually quite amazingly relieved that it will go no further.

I mean, she was a hell of a lot to take on.

Bloody Hell.

I mean, really, you have no idea.

Bloody Hell.

Thank god that's over...

Would you like to share your experience with us, or would you rather not?

I should be asleep but I slept funny last night and my neck is aching which is stopping me from sleeping tonight! AGHHHHH!

sigh... i wish you werent just accepting being lonely like its the only choice when i am right here. all you have to do is give me a chance to show you that i am not like the rest.

csmswhs said:
how lovely yesterday was. we woke up to a thunderstorm and lazed around, watched a movie. lazed around some more. and went out to eat at a mexican restaurant and it was soooooo good. extradorinarily good. with a great atmosphere and beautiful music.
then lazed around some more and watched some funny videos.
then went to bed feeling so good, and it started storming again and the sirens went off for a tornado warning. so we went to the basement and then because we had the radio on listening for storm info i landed on a great station playing the most beautiful jazz music.
so after we came up i left that on for about 2 hours listening to it in the dark storm. i felt like charlie brown:) it was nice:)

That does sound quite lovely!
QuietGuy said:
I'm thinking how sad it is that, although this special site is bringing us likeminded people together on the web, we'll probably never all meet up in person. We're so close, and yet so far away from each other :(
A place to bring lonely people together yet I still feel as lost and hopeless as ever.

How wonderful would it be if we all got together and built our own little A.L.L. village somewhere in the world. Imagine the love, support, comfort and complete absence of loneliness we'd feel...
That would be nice!

As for what I'm thinking....I have so many things I need to be doing but I'm too scared to do anything and the worst part of it is that, even if I get it over it with, this dread won't end.

I want this HDD but they don't sell it here locally yet.

Western Digital Elements SE 1TB/5400RPM/32MB Cache

The kid, cat and I have been awake since 3 am. We're all definitely due for a nap. Probably before noon.

I'm still pondering the most frightening dream I ever had, last night. I came wide awake around 2 and haven't shut my eye's since....Now I feel like I've been dragged through a keyhole lined with barbed wire....

QuietGuy said:
Electric_Fusilier said:
Truly bittersweet. Have just recently had my heart broken, but I am actually quite amazingly relieved that it will go no further.

I mean, she was a hell of a lot to take on.

Bloody Hell.

I mean, really, you have no idea.

Bloody Hell.

Thank god that's over...

Would you like to share your experience with us, or would you rather not?

Perhaps. One day. I'll pass for the time being, though. Suffice it to say - the heart really is an unreasonable swine. It doesn't care who it makes you fall for.

Latest posts

Back