What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creationdestruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creadestruction creation destruction creation destruction creationtion destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction creation destruction

I'm thinking about Satanism. Most likely because I just watched a show on HI about Satan. Interesting cat, the Devil. And LaVey and the whole COS business is pretty intriguing, if only for the fact that it's not what you'd expect.

And the unexpected is, by definition, a shake to the noggin.

And who doesn't like the occasional shake?

Lactose intolerants, I guess.

Bad pun. Or was it even a pun? I've never really been up-to-speed on the exact definition, though I should be, considering all those Shakespeare classes. Backwards, pun is "nup" and that makes me happy in a way I cannot explain and should probably be cause for concern.

Going on day 3 of this headache. NO clue how to get rid of it. It's not like one of my migraines. I thought it was a sinus headache because I was coming down with a cold, but it's just this constant headache with unrelenting, low-grade pain.

Bummed out!!

Supposedly I was suppose to cut this useless afternoon Chinese class to go to a mall with my close friend to watch Inception/Salt. Now I had to bail knowing my mom's gonna bring my brothers to the same mall tomorrow afternoon after their exams. Dang it >.<

I found out someone on this forums is actually a guy, she blocked me in MSN and when I asked "her" to their Facebook profile they refused, but it's under a different email address...

Predator!

I love spam emails. Especially the ones telling me how I can add 3 to 4 inches to the penis that I don't have.

One more day where I find myself not being able to sleep! I'm full of energy yet have no energy at all, I can't stop thinking yet I cannot think at all! I'm too awake to sleep yet too sleepy to be awake! Staying awake yet having no energy to think or work or do anything productive..I don't have the energy for anything..and yet I am not tired! I want to do so many things and yet I don't do anything because I'm too exhausted but why am I exhausted if I don't do anything?

Thoughts going through my mind, they're too fast for words. I'm only feeling contradicting emotions, as these emotions collide with each other so shall I experience the impact and oh wouldn't that be fun? No it would be exhausting. I should stop thinking which is the main gripe I have to begin with not being able to think in the first place to work on anything productive! I'm blank and incapable of thinking right now and yet here I am, this very moment..thinking my emotions away until my brain goes mush.

*takes deep breath*

The horror! The Horror! Nina, instant coffee? You poor soul.

I'm thinking...of...hmmm

Yoga and mediation will help me think. That's what I think

Just called Toshiba service to get a price on some of my laptop parts and the MB is $300+ and the dual USB port is like $46! So it's be probably about $440 in total. Man, laptop MB are expensive. Around $550 in total if I order buy a new power adapter too.

When I build my folk's computers I paid just under $100 for the MB each, but of course they're desktops.

I ordered my laptop MB and USB port at DecisionOne, it came to $520 (tax included). I took out $40 becuase I have a $500 daily limit on my debit card, so I'll pay 480 and rest in cash. Gonna take awhile to save up again, after I pay for MB and USB ports I will still have $240 left but I won't be ordering stuff for as least another month or so.

I want a power adapter becuase the end broke so it keeps falling out and I also want a new keyboard becuase I broke one of the key it. Starting to sound like my first laptop...

I am thinking that i havent been active here for quite some time and that probably nobody remembers me :( But you will cos i'm also thinking of becoming a youtube star cos i'm bored in life.

I'm thinking that the thread titled "about to pop" didn't make sense to me because I thought it said "about to poop."

I remember you Get Down! :)

-------

I feel like honeysuckle today. Low mood, depressed. :/

I just want to curl up and go to sleep. :/

It was caffeine withdrawl, taking a nap and rehydrating via some water seems to have helped. :)

i need to find a decent video editing program to download via torrent that is easy to get working so i can make some videos. im feeling the itch to make some again.

How am I going to live without the internet next week? How long will I be gone? Will I be forced to *shudder* face reality‽
Cool, I inserted an interrobang into my sentence. :D

Latest posts

Back