What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a new laptop today with my own money! It's a Toshiba Satellite L675. It's nice and shiny!

I put my old HDD in but had to install all new drivers except for the audio driver. It's kinda hard to track down the drivers for Windows XP, on Toshiba's website, they only have the driver's for Windows 7, which I will be buying in a month or 2.

My old laptop was a Toshiba Satellite and less then a year old. I was gonna buy parts to fix it up but it's too expensive for me.

Here are the specs:
Processor: 2.26GHz Intel Core i3-350M
Monitor: 17.3 inch HD screen
HDD: 640 GB (but using my 500GB until I buy another TB HDD)
RAM 4GB (4X2) DDR3
USB 2.0

Ports:
USB (3)
HDMI
VGA
Ethernet
eSATA (included with one of the USB ports)

I was messing around with a HP laptop while waiting for some to get my laptop, what a hunk a junk that was.

[youtube]ur8ftRFb2Ac&feature=PlayList&p=5D52D47560922800&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=137[/youtube]

cheaptrickfan said:
.....Sorry for the emotional meltdown earlier, people.

Nothing to see here.

Move on along.

Thank you.

Don't ever feel sorry, you have all the right in the world to express how you feel no matter how you feel. Many people have gone through the similar things you are going through, there are so many people who have felt the way you are feeling now and we all understand that sometimes you have to pour it all out, you are not alone. Don't hold back, express yourself whatever way you choose to get those bad feelings out, it is about YOU and what YOU think and what YOU feel, if someone thinks you're being bothersome then to hell with them, okay? *hugs*

-----------

What am I thinking right now, I woke up with this song playing in my mind and it fits how I feel perfectly. Even though I'm alone I know I'm not alone even though I am. I'm okay even though I'm not but I'm okay. I'm okay even if I'm not. I'm truly not okay but I feel truly okay because I know that I am going to be okay no matter how not okay I always will be. I am so defeated, weak and broken, so deeply that I feel overwhelming sadness that the sadness simply transforms and blossoms and I feel infinite love and soothing peace instead, maybe it's a form of blissful denial or maybe it's the bliss of acceptance of how truly not okay I am and that acceptance alone feels so very freeing, beautiful, and nurturing.

i should be doing something

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. i know this to be true.

does the same hold true for a relationship?

I'm trying to think of the right emote for 7 hours of mountain biking DX

so tiring and so bouncy DX

I was the only one that didn't have shock absorbs so that helped make it extra difficult

gah my lungs are sore, 7 hours of pretty much biking up hill *woot*
apparently there's some event going on tomorrow at the place we rode at today, so we have to go to antother place tomorrow, and they're like well let's try to squeeze in as much biking as possible today,

and my roomate made me a sandwhich today
yay
:)

I'm also a little suprised we've devoured 2 bottles of cranberry juice within a week, ahh it is good honeysuckle

New semester starts tomorrow.
I miss my dog.
What shall I eat for breakfast?

I'm very grateful for days like today, when my heartache/loneliness is not as intense as it normally is. I would go as far as saying I'm actually happy today - extraordinary!

okay so there are no dryers in this apartment complex only clothes hangers and I have no clothes pins

f*ck

I still should be doing something.

I think that everything is going to be alright. :)

Plus, I have cheesecake.

I know. I am a piss-poor vegan.

Latest posts

Back