What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electric_Fusilier said:
I cannot fathom how my friend can face a full english breakfast in the mornings. Would his diabetes have something to do with it?

It's either his diabetes or he's a vegetarian. :p

^^LOL - a full english is NOT suitable for veggies!

Rashers of bacon (fried)
Pork sausages (fried)
Black Pudding (optional extra - fried)
Eggs (fried)
Slices of bread (fried - yes, fried - suitable for veggies, provided it wasn't fried in lard)
Hash Brown (ditto)
Baked beans (boiled, suitable for veggies)
Toast (toasted, suitable for veggies)

HP sauce! :p

I could only face a bacon roll...with HP sauce :p

[youtube]I5BvK-HzO9Y&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]Bdn0MYDATtE&feature=related[/youtube]

Cleaned my inbox, went from 1200 conversations to 3, feels gooood :D Gmail, you sexy mofo :p

ooooooh come and get ya some
ooooh come and get ya some
COME AND GETCHA CANDYYYYY.

....ffs.

Electric_Fusilier said:
^^LOL - a full english is NOT suitable for veggies!

Rashers of bacon (fried)
Pork sausages (fried)
Black Pudding (optional extra - fried)
Eggs (fried)
Slices of bread (fried - yes, fried - suitable for veggies, provided it wasn't fried in lard)
Hash Brown (ditto)
Baked beans (boiled, suitable for veggies)
Toast (toasted, suitable for veggies)

HP sauce! :p

I could only face a bacon roll...with HP sauce :p

I like a good fry-up... occasionally.

What is HP sauce?

I do love black pudding though. :9

HP sauce...ah you don't know what you're missing...it's a spicy, hot pickle sauce that goes fabulouso with bacon, chips (fries), shepherd's pie, sausages, steak...loads of things. Also known as brown sauce. It is SO nice. Also an excellent condiment for lamburgers with Caerphilly cheese - hell, even everyday cheeseburgers, for that matter! I could go on for ages about HP sauce, so I'll leave it there...

I want some toasted bacon sandwiches with HP sauce now, but it's far too late :(

Electric_Fusilier said:
HP sauce...ah you don't know what you're missing...it's a spicy, hot pickle sauce that goes fabulouso with bacon, chips (fries), shepherd's pie, sausages, steak...loads of things. Also known as brown sauce. It is SO nice. Also an excellent condiment for lamburgers with Caerphilly cheese - hell, even everyday cheeseburgers, for that matter! I could go on for ages about HP sauce, so I'll leave it there...

I want some toasted bacon sandwiches with HP sauce now, but it's far too late :(

Sounds yummy. :9

I could go for some Welsh rarebit/rabbit. lol

I am 25 years old but I often feel the same as I did when I was 15, social awkwardness and all.

Our cat seems to be sick/hurt. He's not acting like he usually does: His tail is floppy instead of straight up. He doesn't cringe or yowl when we touch his tail, so it might not be broken, but he is still definitely off.

The kids swear that they didn't accidentally step on it or anything. I told them to tell me truthfully, that I won't be angry, but that we need to know if something might have happened so we can figure it out. He did break his leg one time and he is not acting at all like he did then, so I am leaning more toward some other sort of injury/sickness and we're going to take the cat in to the vet this morning, but now - catastrophizer that I am - I am envisioning some scenario where the vet says the cat has some gigantic tumor on the cat's spine near the tail and we have to put him down.

FFS I am making myself cry over this and I don't even know that there is anything seriously wrong.

*commence self-indulgent pity party*

As much as I ***** about the cat (fondly) and call him The Furry *******, I love that animal. When my kids are gone at their dad's or his GF's the cat is my constant, as in joined at the hip, companion. He naps with me and comes to me without fail when I am upset.

If I have to say goodbye to him today, especially after the week I've had, I will be totally devastated. :*( Without him here, I will be completely, profoundly alone.

To whomever is reading this,

Every once in a while I need a break from the online world. This is one of those times because I feel as though I haven't gotten some pure-me time offline for a while. I need to give to myself in order to give my empathy and help to others.

It's time for Soph to go do things offline until she feels better.

See you guys soon!

-Soph

P.S. CTF sorry about your cat, hope it's nothing major. (((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Latest posts

Back