What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatever develops out there soph,

remember you've always got a friend right here.

:)

cheaptrickfan said:
Our cat seems to be sick/hurt. He's not acting like he usually does: His tail is floppy instead of straight up, and although he doesn't cringe or yowl when we touch his tail, it might not be broken, but he is still definitely off.

The kids swear that they didn't accidentally step on it or anything. I told them to tell me truthfully, that I won't be angry, but that we need to know if something might have happened so we can figure it out. He did break his leg one time and he is not acting at all like he did then, so I am leaning more toward some other sort of injury/sickness and we're going to take the cat in to the vet this morning, but now - catastrophizer that I am - I am envisioning some scenario where the vet says the cat has some gigantic tumor on the cat's spine near the tail and we have to put him down.

FFS I am making myself cry over this and I don't even know that there is anything seriously wrong.

*commence self-indulgent pity party*

As much as I ***** about the cat (fondly) and call him The Furry *******, I love that animal. When my kids are gone at their dad's or his GF's the cat is my constant, as in joined at the hip, companion. He naps with me and comes to me without fail when I am upset.

If I have to say goodbye to him today, especially after the week I've had, I will be totally devastated. :*( Without him here, I will be completely, profoundly alone.

(((CTF)))

SophiaGrace said:
It's time for Soph to go do things offline until she feels better.

P.S. CTF sorry about your cat, hope it's nothing major. (((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Thanks Soph, and take care of yourself. You know how to reach me if you want to talk. (((Soph)))

Just_Some_Dude said:

(((CTF)))

Thanks, JSD.

OK, Good thing - no broken tail. Yay.

Also, the vet said he couldn't feel a mass or anything that might be pressing on the rear part of the spinal cord, so again: Yay.

The vet said that at 8 years old, technically the cat is considered geriatric, so there still might be some systemic sickness affecting him. He drew a ton of blood to run some tests. We'll have to wait and see. Results should be in on Monday.

The poor cat is just not himself. The vet agreed with me that the kitty didn't seem to be displaying signs of pain, so there's that at least.

The poor kitty HATES the car ride and being stuffed inside the kitty carrier though. :(

I did my stupid hair and stupid make up today -_- I'm thinking that I should think about more intelligent things.

sooooo hungry stupid bus, doesn't come ill 2 :30 I want food now, and I'm not above getting off my ass to go to the kitchen to some,

but soo hungry

My niece's quinceanera is finally today, after months of planning. I'm wearing a red dress and red 3 inch spike heels - I hope I don't fall and break an ankle. That would be embarrassing. :D

I had to google what a quinceanera was.
15th birthday! Cool :D.

Anyways, I've been having dreams that i'm back in Highschool. :(:(
That's two nights in a row (d).
):<

AND

I wish I had some sort of superpowers ):< , so I could kick everyone's ass!
Mind reading or like . . . being a vampire. That would be nice.

discolemonade said:
Haha you don't wanna be a vampre, Sean. Be a knight :D lol

A True Blood vampire, not some sparkly Twilight vampire (UN).

(goo)

. . What's so great about a knight. :(

Watching Anne of Green Gables, the Sequel, I'm near the end at the part where Gilbert is sick and Anne finally realizes that she loves him. *sniff*

I love that red-headed little snippet - as Rachael Lynde would say.

:)

Looooove Anne of green gables!

And knights are knightish sodjsjnde

as long as you don't sparkle, it's okay to be vampire :)

Latest posts

Back