What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWickedOne said:
Yes, it is, which is why I'm surprised. Usually it's DELISH.

Sometimes a bad batch of beans gets through or the idiots don't change the coffee filter.

evanescencefan91 said:
ohhh god **** cold

I hate being sick

Hope you're feeling better soon. ((((((EvFan))))))

Electric_Fusilier said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Electric_Fusilier said:
I am, alas, truly in love with cigarettes again...

We all have a love like that - destructive, but alluring.

Ah, CTF...you wouldn't believe how much that statement resonates with my life at the moment, lol

Oh dear. Let me just say I'm sorry to hear that and I hope like hell that you're buckled in for the ride. :O

I'm thinking how is it possible to be lonely in a crowd but come home switch on the tv and feel companionship with characters who don't even exist?

Do other people feel this way? :(

ya definatly I know what you mean haze :)

my stomach keeps making weird noises i wish it would shup up, and I hope it doesn't mean I'm dying

broken_girl said:
I'm thinking that getting married was the worst mistake I've ever made because I feel more alone now than I ever did when I really was alone. If that makes any sense.

I'm also thinking that if this new medication I just got doesn't help me......nothing ever will and I'd be better off dead............

broken girl - I feel like you lonely in a relationship with little contact with my old friends I started crying a lot (which is sooo bad when in work!) didn't want to but went to docs and he gave me anti depressants I felt much more able to cope when they kicked in I know my life isn't perfect but could be so much worse and good things do happen (occasionally!) just remember keep struggling on til something good happens and treasure it life is a series of phases don't lose hope cos this one ain't so good the next one or the one after that could be awesome bigs hugs to you feel better xx

I'm half-annoyed, half-amused at my younger daughter. She gave me a detailed list of why she hates me and doesn't want to live with me ad would rather live with her father - chief among them are the spiders running rampant in the house here and the fact that their dad just bought a huge flat-screen HD tv.

So to keep her happy, I need to pay $800 - 1200 to an exterminator and then drop $1500 at Best Buy?

Nice.

I am annoyed by her transparent attempts to use manipulation to get what she wants and to play on my fear of losing her forever to her dad.

I know that young kids rarely appreciate or even acknowledge all the things their parents (especially their moms) do for them, and I've come to accept that. If, some 20 years down the road, they realize how much I have done and will always do for them, that'll be great, but in the meantime I have to find some way of not getting angry over this - particularly since I DO fear that their dad will try an end run to gain full custody.

"Gee, the kid doesn't even want to live with her own Mommy! What a terrible person must she be so that her own child doesn't love her?"

*sigh*

How can I get rid of these goddamn spiders, anyway?

cheaptrickfan said:
I'm half-annoyed, half-amused at my younger daughter. She gave me a detailed list of why she hates me and doesn't want to live with me ad would rather live with her father - chief among them are the spiders running rampant in the house here and the fact that their dad just bought a huge flat-screen HD tv.

So to keep her happy, I need to pay $800 - 1200 to an exterminator and then drop $1500 at Best Buy?

Nice.

I am annoyed by her transparent attempts to use manipulation to get what she wants and to play on my fear of losing her forever to her dad.

I know that young kids rarely appreciate or even acknowledge all the things their parents (especially their moms) do for them, and I've come to accept that. If, some 20 years down the road, they realize how much I have done and will always do for them, that'll be great, but in the meantime I have to find some way of not getting angry over this - particularly since I DO fear that their dad will try an end run to gain full custody.

"Gee, the kid doesn't even want to live with her own Mommy! What a terrible person must she be so that her own child doesn't love her?"

*sigh*

How can I get rid of these goddamn spiders, anyway?

Not be ...weird.

But recently I experienced the exact same thing.

My daughter is 13, me and her father just divorced.

She chose to live with him and it is pure torture.

The stigma you speak of is haunting and this is why I never talk / bring up my family anymore; its so hard to explain.

Ugh. I feel for you. Im sorry, sympathy doesn't really help and I have no answers because I'm still in the midst as well...

Hang in there?

On a happier note, I just saw Cheaptrick a few weeks ago ;)

purple said:
Ugh. I feel for you. Im sorry, sympathy doesn't really help and I have no answers because I'm still in the midst as well...

Hang in there?

Yeah, that's all either of us can do, right? I'm sorry you're also going through this.

What also sucks is how kids will purposely try to manipulate the situation to their benefit and attempt to play upon their parents' feelings of guilt, inadequacy and fear.

Children are not always the little angels they once were.

purple said:
On a happier note, I just saw Cheaptrick a few weeks ago ;)

YEAH!

*hugs cheaptrick*

don't worry they still love, just remember to be patient with them, even when it seems hard,

but you're awesome so I'm sure things will turn out alright

man I don't want to study studying is lame
I think I will play videogames
hah that ryhmed cool

:)

hey :D hope you are all well/okay

i am thinking that i have a problem.. i am deaf and goes to mainstream school. they are getting rid off communicators when we need more. i am in 6th form and struggling with communication barriers with hearing people (one of reason why i am lonely) and teachers. tomorrow (friday) they are finding out if they are going to get rid off communicators.
if they are, i would be in struggle and i don't think i would last in 6th form on my own until christmas unless they kick me out. i got all of my GCSEs so i guess i would be fine.
i am concerned about other 6 deaf students who attends to my high school who will be struggling in classrooms without communicators and they might leave school without any GCSE . i think it is unfair that they want to come to mainstream and ending up isolated because they can't hear in lessons. one lesson without communicator is bad enough for me and them. they got 2 or 3 years and i am oldest one there. i doubt i be there that long and they would have nobody else to turn to.
all of communicators might lose their jobs, half of them only just started less than month ago. three of them who i know since i was 9 and 12 (i am 18 now) and it would be strange not seeing them everyday anymore.

I hope I can figure out the classes I have to retake very soon.
So I can finish, and go to uni in september.

Or maybe in two septembers.
I hope i'll be 'better' by then ;__;

*crosses fingers*

tomorrow should be friday, and by the time it's friday I am resentful, which is why I no longer love fridays, by the time it's friday it should be f*cking Saturday already,

five day weeks are bullshit

insomnia also sucks,

sorry, I guess I'm in one of my moods, feeling a bit more mellow at the moment,

when I have even the slightest cold, I'm such a pansy, all I can focus on is getting better, and how much I hate being sick

as a kid I would get sick a lot, and it's just not fair, my immune system is such a pansy, and my body is weak complaining and inept
like a house with broken windows and leaky shingles

Like I get cold like once a month here, and no one else get's sick,

:(
it just sucks

maybe some comic books might make me feel a little better :)

I think I'm catching a cold. My nose is stuffy and my throat feels like I drank Drano instead of orange juice....:(

Latest posts

Back