What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh I would love one if only the apartments would let us have pets

:(

i could just use some fuzzy indiffernt loving

I just feel to defeated and discouraged to fill out even one more job application ever!

ah thanks eris :)

germaphobes should not have to do the dishes my water always ends up tasting like soap

Danielle said:
is wishing i didn't have to listen to it....

PurpleDays said:
I'm thinking.... I miss... so many people. I am SO freaking homesick and I just want some cuddles.
Real ones. Not emotes :(

evanescencefan91 said:
ohh I would love one if only the apartments would let us have pets

:(

i could just use some fuzzy indiffernt loving

I just feel to defeated and discouraged to fill out even one more job application ever!

Hugs for you all :):)

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ee914725970b-600wi

Theeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrreeesss Klingons on the starboard bow starboard bow starboard bow, theres Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim.

i need wood. i need alot of wood. i neeeeeed wood.

lol , that sounds bad.

but i need real wood. i've had it with paint. fricken schmicken fricken schmicken, some success, the rest alot of wasted time and money. i have to find some indoor wood installers.

oh lord

Tehdreamer--
I hope you feel better soon. ((Teh))

csmswhs--
:D I hope ya get that wood woman.... :D

BitterL--
:D I LOVE Star Trek!! Make sure Scotty gives Jim ALL he's got!

I'm thinking the leaves are beautiful today. The sun finally came out! But's it still chilly...

Every time I talk to a new person on here, every time I see a new post, I learn something. I've been here almost 3 years and I"m still learning. People are ******* amazing. Sometimes they teach you things about yourself you didn't even know, sometimes they brighten your whole day when you are sliding down into gloom, conflict isnt always bad, sometimes it teaches you something about yourself and how to relate to others. :)

alonewan---
If all that happens you write a book and still end up all good, minus the aids of course...Stay safe!

Soph--
Folks learn from you too. :) I think once a person stops learning they die in an intellectual way.

alonewanderer said:
OMG I just had someone call me telling me my business had a bad review, I checked it out and immediately knew who it was, so I wrote this back...mwahahhaha.

You sir are a liar and a slanderer not to mention the most foul and disgusting guest that has ever stayed here. You repeatedly tried to illegally access our router/modems and ruined internet access for everyone. You were never "harassed", you simply never paid on time and we always gave you extensions on payments. The reason why your "power" went out is because you overloaded the outlets with roughly 10-15 items plugged into 1 single outlet and didn't know how to use a reset button on the outlet breaker.

The reason why my employee was "yelling and threw pens at you" was because you confronted him while drunk and screaming, to be honest he was going to give you a roundtrip to the the hospital with the way you were behaving. The room wasn't dirty you are, you even clogged the tub up with FOOD. You used my towels as your personal napkins to sop up pizza grease and YOU WERE COOKING IN MY ROOM WITH AN ELECTRIC GRIDDLE HENCE ALL YOUR BUG PROBLEMS. Not to mention you and your wife refused maid service everyday to hide your disgusting habits. Oh and by the way, smoking/selling pot in my rooms is illegal, consider yourself lucky for not being reported to the authorities.

You were a horrible and rude guest that is precisely why you were placed on the "do not check in list" and kicked out promptly once I saw the condition of my room.

Have a good day and keep your blatant fabrications to yourself- The management

Owned.

alonewanderer said:
I don't think it was too professional of me to do that though... We'll see what the owner says in the morning, maybe I'll get a raise.

Let us know what happens ok?

wondering how the heck i'm going to spend the weekend :Z

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!!

wish i had some real friends to hang out with...

*sighs... *squirts tear...

.............*licks tear off cheek.

Latest posts

Back