What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Haha! I agree, poor Home Depot people :D

I'm thinking.. Times like these, I wish my house had escalators and conveyor belts.

dude that's cool lonesome crow

:D

what does 6! mean

I'm doing my stats homework

it's 6!/3!3!

I have no idea

I'm tired I wish I still had a bed on campus,

I think I'll go to the burge lounge and take a nap on one of the couches

they need to have a nap zone on campus with a bunch of beds and pillows it'd be great

I have 1000+ things to do. Nothing will happen if I don’t do them. That’s why I don’t do them. The thing is they are a lot of work, but if I don’t start somewhere they may never get done.
I am bored
What a contradiction why is it a contradiction? I can be bored with 1000+ things to do.
I have been eating a lot and unhealthy
I am envious of people who are very good at writing.
I want to start doing exercise
I want to go back my weight b4 i was married

Please don't let me get any sicker until after my exam tomorrow. Please? After that, you can unleash your sicky-fury on me.

wondering what's for dinner. hopefully fish or chicken... wait, i already ate chicken today...

hopefully it's turkey burgers or spaghetti.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm tired I wish I still had a bed on campus,

I think I'll go to the burge lounge and take a nap on one of the couches

they need to have a nap zone on campus with a bunch of beds and pillows it'd be great

lomojojo said:
I have 1000+ things to do. Nothing will happen if I don’t do them. That’s why I don’t do them. The thing is they are a lot of work, but if I don’t start somewhere they may never get done.
I am bored
What a contradiction why is it a contradiction? I can be bored with 1000+ things to do.
I have been eating a lot and unhealthy
I am envious of people who are very good at writing.
I want to start doing exercise
I want to go back my weight b4 i was married

Spare said:
It's been six months. I wish I could get over her.

shells said:
Please don't let me get any sicker until after my exam tomorrow. Please? After that, you can unleash your sicky-fury on me.

shells said:
seriously, just kill me now

images

hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif

:(

edit: nvm

AGH, ;ALKSDJF;KL;JDKLDLJK;E3PO0I3OPIFAKLJ;SADL;KJFMAKLNSDVMLASCMLV;KASDLKFJ;ASDLKJ;FOJEJ;AMKL;DDNFJ
FML.

I used to be quite social . . . but there were many times I wished I had no friends and just could be alone.
Being around other people was sometimes very uncomfortable and i'd get anxious.
Several months after the anxiety I started to get depressed.
Many times I would feel sick, or anxious, so i'd end up making excuses why I didn't want to go out.
I'd always feel like such a bad friend when i'd cancel plans.

So this month it's been a year since i've really talked, or went out with my old friends.
Only friend i've kept in contact with during all of this has recently moved to USA.
So now I have no friends where I live, no school, no job, nothing to make me anxious but i'm even more depressed and now i'm lonely.

Several times during this year I've tried to get out of this rut . . I have met several people and rekindled relationships with people from highschool.

But in the end . . I know i'm just going to push them away . . so why bother . . .

******* anxiety, ******* depression, fresia my life.

aww *hugs sean*

gah I can't sleep, time is moving too fast, I can't keep up, I just feel like giving up all the assigments and readings,

just lying here

seriously fuc bulking single space sucks it's fing bull
I've got over 500 words, and I've barely got more than a page

*cries*

im in one of those moods where i feel the loneliness so much that i dont do anything... not even lay down to try to go to sleep. i planned on laying down to start watchign fringe like over an hour ago and here i am still on the computer just being... blah. i cant focus on anything and i dont feel like doing anything. so ill stay up ridiculously late and get hardly any sleep even though i will be on the road driving for more than 8 hours tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back