What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that there is a Dunkin Donuts within walking distance of my house now and that it is the season for pumpkin spice lattes.

ctf---Lucky-duck...I have to buy mine in bags, grind it and then wait for it to perk....bummer....

Ok, I am annoyed that for this job, I jumped through all of the hoops that they required of me in a timely manner too, yet they are slacking on their end.

The told me that if I hadn't heard back from them by yesterday to call them.

I did. Twice. Left messages. Twice. Didn't hear back. Called again this morning... left another message. What the fresia? Do I start next week or not?

This honeysuckle pisses me off, and employers know that they can pull this crap because it is an employer-driven market.

Argh.

Nina said:
ctf---Lucky-duck...I have to buy mine in bags, grind it and then wait for it to perk....bummer....

It's brand new, part of a site the college bought up. They put in a smaller version of the campus bookstore, a Dunks' and a pizza/deli place, plus there are plenty of seats and free Wi-Fi. It totally rocks.

I love SophiaGrace's signature!

"More importantly, I love you. YOU ARE GOING TO MOVE THROUGH THIS. Don't be defeated. Submit yourself to the process. You are growing. You are changing. You are doing LIFE. I am not trying to make you feel better. This ******* hurts, and there are no two ways around it.
But I am trying to encourage you to not retreat. I can't remove the pain, but I am going to hold your hand while it hurts. Continue to reach out. You need people right now. I'm here for anything you need. You are LOVED in ways you cannot imagine. In ways that don't depend on you. In ways that don't depend on your performance. In ways that cannot be lost. Remember Remember Remember. Love you my friend."
-Anonymous

It's so uplifting...

tehdreamer said:
Where have all the cowboys gooonnnee. Or the white knights. I'm ready to be rescued.
I used to have shining armor...the dragon ate it...but I guess I could still try a rescue...

Today wasn't as bad as I thought.

Feel much better, took history exam, and Spanish professor told me to go home and get rest.

csmswhs-I haven't heard that sone in ages! Blast from the past, LOVE it! :)

I'm thinking--I think too much... :(

Aww thanks lomo & sean...honeysuckle just happens sometimes...I'm over it though. Thanks for caring... :)

I'm thinking... I am frigging thirsty, but can I be bothered to go downstairs, or shall I drink water from my tap in my bedroom? (hmm)

haha I am familar with your conundrum purple

:)

just go for the tap water

*sighs*
I feel disappointed every time I go to a GLABU meeting and don't get a date

:(

I'm thinking about how my tea needs more sugar and that I need to sleep soon cause I'll need the energy to argue more with my parents tomorrow cause they hate me right now and life sucks :D

but bunnynumber8 you have a awesome avatar of benjamin linus so thats a plus!

I was thinking I should be studying for a test I have friday but instead I am watching battlestar galactica and typing this reply!! :)

Latest posts

Back