What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou. I'm now slightly mad at my employer/the system that sees fit to advertise a job I started 2 weeks ago, tell me about it 4 days before the closing date, and not have the advert visible ANYWHERE.

Kelsie is living with me now. My youngest duaghter. She's 21

Holy fresia..I have to get a gun to keep dudes away from her ( and my other 2 daughters) :p
I mean she's my daughter N all...but she's like a pretty pretty young woman.

Tiffany spoke to me today. Jordan have also been writting me.

I'm truely blessed. All my daughters loves me very very much.
I've always hope i see my girls someday.
Getting reunited with Kelsie and to have her actaully living with me is totally awesume.

Tiffany calling me and just talking.

Jordan writting me consitantly and wanting to meet me. And building our relationship.

It's a mirracle...

i wish that the few girls i have had interest in over the past few years werent some situation that seems impossible. it seems that i "know how to pick 'em" as they say. theres always some circumstance that would prevent anything from happening between us. and its not like i even had a chance to start anything in the first place. it sucks not knowing if anything could have happened. bad timing seems to be the biggest culprit. which really sucks since i dont go out and meet people. its like i have to rely on getting involved with someone i already know in some way, or someone that happens to start working where i work. and that is rarity at my job. and this is all assuming that they have even the slightest interest in me in the first place. ill never know though. sometimes knowing that when i get off the computer i will be laying down in an empty bed really gets to me. which is probably why i stay on so late and then cant really get any good sleep. blah... feeling really lonely right now.

Time flies too quick at midnight, especially if you've got chores to do and having to sleep during the day.

I like some people but sometimes it feels like I like them a little too much, then I think it's time to stay a distance away from them.

4124021193_c0008ed6d5.jpg

MAD!!!!!
th_angry.gif

long ******* day. got called in to work this morning after like 4 hours of sleep. 11 hours later i am clocking out. i cant be mad though because it was an unavoidable unfortunate situation that made me have to go in. atleast my next paycheck will be nice.

stupid alarm clock 3rd tme this week i missed class becuase I overslept

man but other than that today was pretty sweet,

tired

i need to find a ride to cr,

work wants me to come in at 4 saturday

this may be difficult

Latest posts

Back