What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
past 900 words,

I'm about to write about human sacrifice in ancient nordic culture

in high school I would have been all over this honeysuckle, enthusiastically,

but now I feel weird, writing about human sacrifice,
weird

angst oh where did you go?

im thinking about tomorrow. i have a very important visitor coming over to my house. i have been ill so i need to sign something.

I don't feel motivated to do anything, fear usually affect too much of my enjoyment, and I become too narrowminded to have any kind of fun, because I care about the results way more than the actual process.

Lawrens said:
I don't feel motivated to do anything, fear usually affect too much of my enjoyment, and I become too narrowminded to have any kind of fun, because I care about the results way more than the actual process.

Sounds like what I was planning on writing.

Well I'm glad ThankDay is almost over and I wish Christmas was as well. Can't seem to deal w/ this time of yr. I know a lot of ppl feel the same way. X-mas Eve is the worst time. I really don't know why?? They start these holidays so early no wonder ppl are fed up w/ them when they do arrived cause by then you've had it and for all the other reasons too. The day after X-mas I always say thank goodness it's all over-amen.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Just going to spend today with my duaghter Kelsie and visit friends that invited us for dinner.
My family is @ the hospital. My father is on his death bed. He had a tumor and cancer to his liver which will require Keemo if he wishes to continue living. Sucks to be him...cuz hes an alcoholic. Chemicles getting pump into his body just to keep him alive...i think i liked his old ways of self medicating better.
anywho...Im grateful all my duaghters loves me. Lots to be thankful for.

headache,
happy thanksgiving

I don't feel like doing anything at the moment
but it's too early to go to sleep

reading random facts

OMFG!

More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria are exchanged during a French kiss.

... I think I'm tottally ok with being single and selabent for the rest of my life

I'm thinking about wanting to spend the day at home, hibernating, and skip work. I know it's depression talking, and I want nothing more then to sink into it. Yet at the same time I know that nothing would come of it, that I would have wasted yet another day, and that I'd feel better in a few hours after returning from work.
But why oh why must I struggle with this every day?

I know what you mean as a house wife it is so hard to keep going through the day. I also just feel like crawling back to bed and wait for the day to end but I know I really can't and should not do it though I just gave into it on Monday. I really know that feeling and sometime it's got you by the foot and won't let go

i hate finding out that a nice girl is with an *******. in the long run the guy usually ends up being an *******. why do they almost always pick the ********? while the shy guys who are not ******** just sit at home alone. i dont get people. they do the same thing over and over again and then wonder why it never changes. stop doing the same thing and try something else. give someone new a chance.

*hugs edgecrusher* I feel your pain man :(

well it's 6:50 am black friday,
anyone get trampled yet?

i know that's a horrible thing to say

well I've got all day to finish my essay

D;

my future is so messed,

@Edgecrusher: Give them a few years once they get married the shy guy may look like it would have been a better choice. They go for the idiots because they want exitement and adventure they are scared being bored while being with the shy guy. I was one of the very few girls that always dated the shy ones and after 10yrs of marraige I still think I made a good choice despite the lonelyness as a houswife.

@Edgecrusher: Give them a few years once they get married the shy guy may look like it would have been a better choice. They go for the idiots because they want exitement and adventure they are scared being bored while being with the shy guy. I was one of the very few girls that always dated the shy ones and after 10yrs of marraige I still think I made a good choice despite the lonelyness as a houswife.

People are like apricots sometimes they look delious then when you open them the inside is full of worms

nice analogy lady spinx

woot! 1000 words
fabulous, and of course I stopped working on my essay to post this

i would also like a cupcake

Latest posts

Back