What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that I have written about replies to about ten different threads here at the Forum, and I haven't posted a single one. I just erase them. What's up with that? I don't know. Hard to be a new member maybe. Or perhaps I just think that I don't know anything about anything really. No one does, if one is to get philosophical. Now I think I will go and change my signature... But first I will post this. I will! I'll do it now... Oh, just press POST, you stupid b...

i just had an idea that i'm shaking at the knees about.

i've never had quite this feeling before.

but i think i might do it.

life is short!

f it! i'm going to do it!

what if i fail? then i fail. and will march on.

oh god tho i am shaking at the knees about it.

csmswhs said:

life is short!

Oh, do tell!! :)

Teresa

csmswhs said:

life is short!

Aw! If it might make you happy then definitely go for it! Yes we all go through things that make our knees shake but don't back down, it's better to try something and fail than to not have done it at all and besides I'm sure you'll succeed! *hugs* :D

i shouldnt have watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind tonight. its one of those movies i always wanted to watch but never did. i really liked it because it was different. although its a love story so it has left me feeling a little sad right now. definitely wasnt the best choice of movie to watch right before i go to sleep. more than likely my overactive mind will keep me awake tonight with thoughts of loneliness.

My life has become so complicated. When I can't tolerate following any more negative news reports on TV I'll flip the channel to watch classic films and my troubles seem to melt away:)

I don't know why my hair is so greasy, this is a few hours after I've showered and shampooed thoroughly. It's not helping my balding problem, I have really thin hair so it looks really messed up.

Right now I am feeling very good because I am enjoying my new job very much. And everything in my life is going on very smoothly. I had some problems before but now everything is sort out and I am feeling every happy right now.

I should go to sleep (it's 10:50pm here) but if I go, tomorrow comes sooner. I want to sit here and pretend that I know what I'm doing.

jimcari said:
Right now I am feeling very good because I am enjoying my new job very much. And everything in my life is going on very smoothly. I had some problems before but now everything is sort out and I am feeling every happy right now.

This is fabulous! I'm glad for you. Can you tell us about your new job? LG:)

I think lately they like to call the job "International sales person".

Lawrens said:
I don't know why my hair is so greasy, this is a few hours after I've showered and shampooed thoroughly. It's not helping my balding problem, I have really thin hair so it looks really messed up.

Do you think you could get a hair implant surgery to fix things?

thanks SofiasMami & Echo, its just some inventions and ideas and stuff. i think inventing is alot of fun. thanks again for the support, hope you both are doing well:)

csmswhs said:
thanks SofiasMami & Echo, its just some inventions and ideas and stuff. i think inventing is alot of fun. thanks again for the support, hope you both are doing well:)

Hi-
Thanks - yes, life is beautiful here. :)

Teresa

Latest posts

Back