What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just woke up like an hour ago (10:48 am here) and now my daughter is hiting the window and singing: "I need some fresh air, we have to go out, I need some oxygen, lets go out!"
Ou, I don't want to go out, there's too cold. :(

I'm 29 years old and I've accomplished nothing in my life. I seem to fresia up every good aspect of my life. :'(

i am sorry that you are so sad callie, i've made so many mistakes too. please don't be so down on yourself. i hope things will go better for you.

Callie said:
I'm 29 years old and I've accomplished nothing in my life. I seem to fresia up every good aspect of my life. :'(

i turn 29 in like 3 weeks and i feel exactly the same way right now.

I feel like regurgitated garbage, I wish I could just sleep and never wake up, hopefully tomorrow I won't feel as bad about myself...heh although if I end up feeling the same or worse...well that's just life I guess.

i havent even started on christmas shopping and everybody almost done theirs

*hugs echo and callie*

it'll be okay :)

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping either, I don't know what to get anyone

*sighs*

alright I've got over 500 words on one of my essays (I've got two due Friday)

Fortunately I'm finding tons to write about considering the multiple sources of pollution of the Iowa,

which I'm not proud to say is the 3rd most polluted river in the US

and is filled with over 6 million pounds of pesticides and animal waste,

it's nasty I know

and I just remembered I have a stats quiz tomorrow

AUGHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY\

WHY STATS WHY DO YOU DO THIS MEE---EE AHHHHHH D; D; D; D;

mumbles stupid end of semester work,
god I'm messed :(

i am craving for cooked carrots and orange. what happened to craving for chocolates? lol

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping either
glad that im not only one :)

mmm these leftover dorm christmas cookies are quite good

and **** 10*f is freaking cold

29, accomplished nothing, I feel bad enough when I chat with younger people in their mid twenties, they're young and good looking and talented, whenever I talk to them and says I could "relate" or giving advices, I feel like a liar, I mean what do I know? I'm not on the same ground as them. When I talk to people my age, they're often successful, too busy with their family, already with a few kids, I don't belong there either.

If you were to tell me to write what could possibly be the best thing that could happen to my life, I wouldn't be able to do so. Sometimes in my dreams I dream about having a different life and even a completely different person, a different gender, with friends I could talk to and doing things together and grow old together, this might happen only in my next life I guess.

Growing bald, stuck in the same loop of depression, extremely high self conscious, anxious, negative, sometimes I just want to go die.

*breathes*

well I've got a total of 1,111 words about 4 pages so far on one of my essays I hope I can get enough to write about, then edit and proofread it,

yay

I'd really love to get an A in this class, I really want to get at least a 3.0 this semester....

I blame my 10:30 lectures and discussion that is way too early, I don't believe in getting up before noon

I think I might break to get some dinner, I also have to do my laundry tonight or sometime this week

didn't do my laundry, got about 5 pages, 1300 words, still need another freakin page, I was hoping to be done tonight, but I'de like to got to bed now

how long can i be productive before I become seriously ill or my head explodes I fear for my brain matter

hey guys.....
right now i am thinking that for sleep for a couple of hours because i am so tired............

Latest posts

Back