What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm pissed and angry right now (it's rare for me to feel like this). and i'm having these emotions because of 2 members of my team on one college project. teamwork sucks when ppl don't take you (i mean me) seriously and teamwork sucks when half or the team are pathetic losers (we are 4 ppl including me) who i sincerely wish them to stay like that till the day they will die :) thank you very much for reading and have a nice day

I'm thinking that I'd like to get drunk, so that I wouldn't be as anxious as I am right now. But if I got drunk, I would feel far worse tomorrow, so I won't. I hope this sad and heavy feeling would go away... :(

Riverman,

I have been using alcohol to lessen the loneliness, boredom and anxiety I feel, and all it does is make me depressed and tired...the next day I feel terrible--unless I drink again.

Yes, you guessed it, I WAS in recovery for alcohol/drugs, but slipped quite a few months ago.

If you can stay away from it, you are better off!

Hugs to you!

Thank you, evanescencefan91 and WishingWell, for your words :)

I haven't had really bad problems with alcohol, but I admit that I have used it to ease my feelings of loneliness and anxiety. I realized a few years back that my alcohol consumption began to increase and more often I began to drink alone rather than in company. Of course I know that drinking doesn't take the problems away, it just makes you forget them for a moment. And I will decrease my drinking this year!

Well, it's already nighttime where I live, so I survived this day despite my anxious feelings and didn't drink. Now it's time to go to bed and hope tomorrow I feel better :cool:

Thank you, zombieslayer! :)

I do feel better now than yesterday. It felt nice that you people wrote those nice words for me, honestly. Right now I'm going to go out for a walk, enjoy the snowy scenery and maybe drop in at a local thrift shop. When I come back home, I'm going to concentrate on my studies and try not to dwell on any gloomy thoughts.

AHHHHH,

ok after talking with parents, my friend who's an economic major, and my shrink, they both agreed I shouldn't have to payy my rm's share of the rent, so I just sent her a fb message,

and I'm scared I don't wanna die D;

,... although really the worst that she could do would sit on me

i finally defeated guitar hero on proud mode, I am very proud of myself

and i got a crazy killer headache,

ow :(

bah . . . . (d) . . . . .

there is no hope for me . . . . .

gonna be alone for the rest of my lifeeeeeee . . . . . :/

*hugs sean*

:)

I'm soo hungry, I almost wish school would start up again so that the cafiteira would be open,

soo hungry, running out of food, again

gahhh

sometimes i wish I could try this life again, but then I realize that would mean having to go through the whole childhood school experience all again,

and I think that once is enough

its so easy for that to happen to me. even when i know it doesnt matter and its just some dream inside my head. it just makes it seem that much farther away from actually happening.

Latest posts

Back