What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephanie said:
edgecrusher said:
im pretty sure i know whats happening here and i dont know how i should handle it. all i know is this is just my luck. another example of why i feel out of place.

Here as in here on the forum, or are you talking about something going on in your life? I be confuddled. I know that's not hard to do, but still. :p

i mean something thats happening in my life.

ugh . . asdfasdfasdfzfxsvbzxcvasdfaeadefasdf

ok.

:(
this house is like, once i step into it . . instant depression.

the best way I can describe my feelings is like . .
imagine you grab all sorts of things from the fridge and cupboard . . and you put it all into a blender . . and mix it up . .
and it's just one giant mixture of everything, and you don't know what is what.

>_>

i should leave . . loneliness isn't my problem afterall.

*hugs sean*

why does the house make you feel that way? does it bring back memories?

if it's just a random house it sounds terribly haunted wither that or it has some seriously bad mold fumes

either way, unless it's your house or something gtfo,

I think I broke a bone in my finger, it doesn't hurt but there is a small hard ball or lump near where it bends, it feels like a small piece of bone like where i broke a off a small piece of bone in my other finger

probably might have happend when I got my hand stuck in between a pile of 50lbs of boxes of textbooks

dude books will mkake you bleed a week ago while i was shelving chemistry books one fell off the shelf and a corner of the hard cover which was super pointy and cut my hand in between my fingers I didn't notice till i started bleeding and started getting blood on organic chem books

haha lols

it's still a great job when there's stuff to do, i love it though

blah. its dumb what should make me feel good about myself just ends up making me feel more lonely in the end.

Punisher said:
I haven't had anything to say for a long time (hmm)

URGENT...Earth to Punisher...come in Punisher!...Hmmm...why did he change his avatar to solid black?... Is he OK?...I'm concerned...gotta check on him...Please report in Punisher!

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs sean*

why does the house make you feel that way? does it bring back memories?

if it's just a random house it sounds terribly haunted wither that or it has some seriously bad mold fumes

either way, unless it's your house or something gtfo,
Yeah, it's all the bad memories attached to this place.
Like nothing to do with my family, but just my feelings and the things I was dealing with.
Plus my old school is like 5 mins away . . so if I walk around to the gas station or wherever . . i think of all the terrible times I had there.

evanescencefan91 said:
I think I broke a bone in my finger, it doesn't hurt but there is a small hard ball or lump near where it bends, it feels like a small piece of bone like where i broke a off a small piece of bone in my other finger

probably might have happend when I got my hand stuck in between a pile of 50lbs of boxes of textbooks

dude books will mkake you bleed a week ago while i was shelving chemistry books one fell off the shelf and a corner of the hard cover which was super pointy and cut my hand in between my fingers I didn't notice till i started bleeding and started getting blood on organic chem books

haha lols

it's still a great job when there's stuff to do, i love it though

:( hope your finger gets better.
(hug), thanks for caring.

thanks sean :)

*sighs*

I guess i should maybe get started on my philosphy paper now

*cries*

ah bloody hell philosphy just got a fresia ton harder than it was in highschool,

1st century theologians are freaking crazy schiszo their writing is word salad, writing the phrase 8 different times isn't going to make make more sense,

I'm trying to write about Anselm's ontological argument

what I have so far

"Anselm tries to prove the existence of God using reasoning and intuition. His main argument is that because we can conceive or understand God in our minds then he is real. Because God is "a being than which no greater can be conceived."
Anselm uses the metaphor of a painter who thinks about what he is going to paint; he understands that it exists when he has painted it. But God can exist merely in one’s understanding of him. If God’s existence is possible and it is greater to exist than to not exist. Then God exists because if he didn’t then a greater being could be conceived, and that would contradict the statement that "a being than which no greater can be conceived."

i know it's hard on the head,

I don't know where the statement "a being than which no greater can be conceived." came from I tried gooling it, but I just got the ontological argument, does anyone know where that came from

if it's from the bible, then it's pretty much a begging the question fallacy, since the bible ins't obviously true * don't hurt me*

but how are we suppose to know that what the bible says is true, becuase it's the word of god, but if we don't know if god is real, how do we know it's the word of god,
well the bible says god is real, endless cycle, that is known as begging the question fallacy

ah principles of reasoning was fun

i mean a fox news and logical fallicy drinking game or fox news and godwins law drinking law would also be great,

either way you would get soioo ******* wasted

does anyone else know about this that can help me out?

i also think we should be legally justified to murder people who talk on their cell phones in the itc

***** I'M TRYING TO GET WORK DONE HERE!!

I can understand, like a two second, I'm here or whatever,

bit if it takes long enough for me to notice it and become bothered by it, 10 seconds.. it's too long

I just polietly asked him to leave, but then I felt kinda bad becuase he ended his conversation like just as he was about to leave,

oh well

Tired of being sick all the time, and missing my baby...

Ugh, hate my job, but need the income.

Just woke up from a nap, and tempted to go back to sleep, even if it might only be 7pm

LGH1288 said:
Punisher said:
I haven't had anything to say for a long time (hmm)

URGENT...Earth to Punisher...come in Punisher!...Hmmm...why did he change his avatar to solid black?... Is he OK?...I'm concerned...gotta check on him...Please report in Punisher!

Lol. The black represents my soul :p

*hugs punisher*

I'm sorry but man the matrix is an awesom-fuckingtastic movie

i so want neo's boots

******* grammar you will forever be my crux and bane

fresia YOU!!

I'm suppose to be done with this paper, but ojj I have to fix the grammar

sjfgkljdgj

fuuuuuu

My ex boyfriend. So many things remind me of him. A few days ago we spoke on the telephone, he says he still loves me, he says he wants for me and him to get back together when he gets back to the UK. I want these things too, I just don't know if I believe him or not.
Either way, when he gets back to the UK we are going to try again, we're really going to try and make things work this time around.

I won a soft toy version of Rainbow Brite's Starlite the horse on Ebay. I love Starlite! :D I really want to find a toy version of Starlite that talks with the same silly accent he talks with in the old cartoons, that would be awesome.

I love my kitten called Luna, I love her very much. I think she is absolutely delightful in every single way. :)

I think it's bedtime for me now. *Yawns* Bubye.

Broken_Doll said:
I love my kitten called Luna, I love her very much. I think she is absolutely delightful in every single way. :)

I think it's bedtime for me now. *Yawns* Bubye.

I love kitties too. But seriously, as delightful as they are, can you really honestly say her litter box is delightful? For me, that is something that has to be endured. No matter how much I love a cat, I will never find cleaning their litter or puke to be delightful.

But that's just me.

Good night, Doll. Sleep well.

i hate having to edit and re write essays,

but at tyhe very least thank goodness for english majors

Latest posts

Back