What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm....its not the first so it comes to no surprize...knwning it probably wont be the last....

I know what I need is the nice quiet type..but what I wunt is me psycho love.. She brings much excitment into my life

My favorite intrepid reporter is broadcasting a live report from just north of here where they're in a white-out (4 in./hr). It's great. He's standing there, being blown around by the wind and getting lashed in the face with huge chunks of snow, yet... still... he... perseveres. To bring us the NEWS.

Love it.

Here's to the notion that the next person who betrays my trust will end up walking the plank.

Let's here it for karma.

What is the secret of sharp, crisp ink lines in digital painting, that's what I'd like to know. *Sigh* Tens of tutorials, but none seem to stop and discuss brushes, or if they do, it's a passing notion shared by every other one. Yet, the key piece of information eludes me. Blast.

Sean said:
i'm so pathetic . . i let fear control my entire life . . . .

$29.95 will get you a nice pair.

trucknuts.jpg

Joseph said:
Sean said:
i'm so pathetic . . i let fear control my entire life . . . .

$29.95 will get you a nice pair.

[imsdfsdfttp://www.thecaptainsmemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/trucknuts.jpg[/img]

Thanks for kicking me while I'm down.

Sean said:

It was a love kick, trust me.

If you are feeling so crappy, day after day, after day, after day after day, after day after day after day...

Maybe what you need isn't another voice saying "Oh Poor Baby", maybe you need someone to tell you to get up and make a positive change in your life.

You are a grown man, I'm assuming of the age of majority, yet you post stuff like "I'm pathetic, I let fear control my life" virtually every day.

Looks like it might be time for a change! Unless you are content with your current situation!

Either way, no one likes to see a grown man cry.

Here's my take on things, if you know you are pathetic and controlled by fear, stop being pathetic and get over your fears. The way to do that? Action. Take positive steps. Read a self-help book. Meet new people. Get a job. Volunteer. Take up a hobby.

Joseph said:
Sean said:

It was a love kick, trust me.

If you are feeling so crappy, day after day, after day, after day after day, after day after day after day...

Maybe what you need isn't another voice saying "Oh Poor Baby", maybe you need someone to tell you to get up and make a positive change in your life.

You are a grown man, I'm assuming of the age of majority, yet you post stuff like "I'm pathetic, I let fear control my life" virtually every day.

Looks like it might be time for a change! Unless you are content with your current situation!

Either way, no one likes to see a grown man cry.

Here's my take on things, if you know you are pathetic and controlled by fear, stop being pathetic and get over your fears. The way to do that? Action. Take positive steps. Read a self-help book. Meet new people. Get a job. Volunteer. Take up a hobby.

I don't want someone to pity me,
This is 'what are you thinking right now' thread, and that's what I was thinking.
I'm not doing this for attention.

You don't know anything about me or my situation,
Stop judging me and fresia off. I don't need advice from an insensitive idiot.

Sean said:
I don't want someone to pity me,
This is 'what are you thinking right now' thread, and that's what I was thinking.
I'm not doing this for attention.

You don't know anything about me or my situation,
Stop judging me and fresia off. I don't need advice from an insensitive idiot.

That's the spirit! Now, take some of that rage and apply it to digging yourself out of whatever perceived hole you live in! Cheers! :D

You can thank me later!

Dudes be nice
:)

Omfg it could get up to 40* f next week
Just the thought of that is beautiful

There's no use in being sad when negativity drives people away.

I want to keep up a smile, even if it **** near kills me.

Latest posts

Back