What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurraaaay!!!!!! I love working on saturday......

Francis just dont get it...I aint answering her calls. She knows where I live...
mmm... I know were cyndy lives too..Wonder what she would do if I just drop in after work?

Im such a chump...Tracy (francis) had been calling for 3 days... 72 hours.
Im pushing it by ignoring her..So I finally returned her call.
We have plans to spend tomorrow together.
Its very close to valentine. Its kind of specail for her. Im not really a prick or that stupid....
Its about timimg N romance.

Tracy is not that stupid either. She knows its all part of the game we play.so she calls consistantly to let me know she loves me...

ha

i was logging on to my student email and it had this picture at the home page
I'm just thinking wow what a great promotional picture this is

02012011-102532984-2-1-11-2.jpg

yes come to iowa

iowa

IT'S ******* FREEZING

I wish I didn't stay up all night everynight. I can't stop thinking about everything and nothing.
There are so many things i did't accomplish and so many more things to plan for. Inevitably I will oversleep and have a shitty morning leading into the day. My daily handicap.
Will I accomplish any of it tomorrow? Perhaps a drop in the bucket but I'm sure there will be plenty left to ponder.

Hmm.. lie in bed or stare at this screen?

I shouldn't eat so many zebra cakes

^^ Lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

How many licks does it take to the center of a tootsie lollipop?

evanescencefan91 said:
ha

i was logging on to my student email and it had this picture at the home page
I'm just thinking wow what a great promotional picture this is

02012011-102532984-2-1-11-2.jpg

yes come to iowa

iowa

IT'S ******* FREEZING

ROFL. I love it!

It was -45 f here last week w/ windchill. You know it's cold when you feel your snot freeze into boogers in nanoseconds.

I'm breaking free of the chains that bind me. A long time ago, I shed the chains that others put on me, and to avoid it happening again, I wrapped myself in chains. A twisted sort of bravery. My pride has failed me in the past. It has redeemed itself and revealed to me an epiphany. My pride. I'm stuck with it for good or for bad. It's guided me through and forced my survival. But it's time for me to command it, instead of it commanding me.

Trippy? :D

The world is my oyster and I'm gonna shuck it, I'm gonna shuck it real good, I'm gonna shuck it all mothershuckin night long.

What am I thinking? I can only think of one thing? I'm thinking about everything and nothing, just that I keep following through these lies. Lies of everything. Although truth is the biggest lie of them all. I'm cornered and enslaved in my own mind, funny...
Funny how "this happens."
Funny how I keep thinking of the same things over and over again, only leaving me more revolted.
Funny how I mental abuse myself.
Funny the conversations I hear that are so utterly superficial and I just want to craw under a rock.
Funny how I always hate the one's I love, and love the one's I hate.
Funny how when I try being normal it seems so abnormal.
Funny when I look into the mirror, and try to find something. I don't know what.
Funny how my mind doesn't actually think, only feel.
Funny how I hate and love the color white and black.
Funny me, and everything and nothing...
Where am I?

I'm sorry, I lied. I'm not okay at all. For a split moment I thought I "felt better," but it was actually just a second of thoughtlessness where I was able to let in good feelings. My stomach is in knots right now and I don't think I'll be sleeping very soon, so I'll be bugged by these unwanted thoughts all night until I do. I didn't want to tell you or bring up the events that followed our conversation because I knew it'd be annoying. If not to you, then to me. I'm latching onto you like a ******* leech.

And, god, I wish I was the type of person who can easily pour her guts out to you. It doesn't even have to be you. Anybody. Because it's not for your sake, it's for mine. Believe me, I've considered letting you win and just break down tonight. But I can't do it. You know I can't, 'cause I've told you that way too many times.

I'm just hoping that before the night's over, this unbelievably long "thought" will be lost with the others so that I look less insane tomorrow than I will as soon as I hit that button. I'm being a wuss, unable to just tell you to your face. But I needed to put it somewhere. My journal won't cut it this time. I need it where someone can read it; preferably not you.

the college diet is painful i haven't had any fruit in over 3 days

D;

just a lot of free pizza and cupcakes

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back