What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wondering why my supervisor put me day off on the 14th feb! which is today :/ i don't want to be alone and remember how lonely i am by spending the day at home writing thissss lol X(

Valentine's day, eh? I guess I'm not really bothered about not having anyone to hold today, since I have never had anyone to hold, whatsoever. Had a rather satisfying workout, but I'm generally feeling some minor discontent about not being able to move already. A tad ticked about having the perfect apartment snatched away from under my nose some months ago, too.

'Let me out of this hellhole.'

ThatOneDude said:
Why can't I sleep? Why can't I be happy? Why don't I understand people?

It's a twisted mystery. :/

I'm also in the middle of sleep-hell. I can't seem to sleep past 4:30 am, and most mornings I'm up significantly earlier than that.

It is, as the fake French would say, "le sucque."

*hugs*

I need an omelet.

It's not that it's happening. It's not about how I feel about it. It's that I'm going to have to listen to HER complain to me about her god **** bullshit depression once these two are gone. If I hear one word outta her I'ma strangle her fat, bitchy, hypocrite ass myself...!

HEY BREAD!!! You might like this.
Bread-Helmet-Guy.jpg

I know I did.

ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!

she dosnt need the red ******* shoes
for the red ******* outfit!!!!
it would be my fualt if I fresia this up???
I ma slap the *****....

Oops...rose peddles on her bed...
í.m not suppost to see that until after dinner....

she's driving me up the fucken wall trying to make everything so perfect...

Gotta love her thouigh. It been a while since a women gone all out like this just to please me :)

Bread said:
0CI355A said:
HEY BREAD!!! You might like this.
Bread-Helmet-Guy.jpg

I know I did.

I'm at a loss for words. :p Thanks for bringing some cheer into my morning, Odessa.

Heh, you're welcome! I love this picture so much. And I really wanted to share it with someone. :)

Latest posts

Back