What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given my kind of shitty day, I decided to splurge a little on dinner, so I made a pan-seared tenderloin and a mushroom-wine sauce and had that over a quinoa-rice pilaf. I kind of rock. lol

Also, this commercial makes me laugh to the point of tears.

[youtube]GolbkisULIM[/youtube]

Peter Lorre said:
Callie, you just read my mind. I'd be happy to welcome you all, and I look forward to the chef part, as I tend to forget to eat about 50% of the time :)

Callie said:
Peter Lorre was (hehe)

Oh yeah, sure, it's Peter Lorre. It's ALWAYS Peter Lorre!

"Peter, my dishes are dirty, will you come and do them?"
"Peeeteeeeer, there's a bear in my house, will you come and wrestle it down?"
"Peeeeeteeeeeer, my house is on fire; will you come and save my 18th century french armoire?"

Well, enough is enough. I for one will not stand for this 'forum laundryboy' demotion.

Now, if you'd excuse me, I have to go and pick up my laundry that I absolutely didn't forget in the machine for about 3 hours ;)

This made me pee myself laughing. :D

Not literally. Metaphorically. o.o

What I am thinking right now?
Well, Seeing as I haven't been on this website for awhile because of how much of life I now see, in a way all I can say is thanks to everyone for opening up, for all the threads, to all the people I have met so far and those who have supported me in a short period of time since I joined. From feeling alone, lost, frustrated and sad to joyful, energetic, and "reborn";
Heck, I could say I want this website to stay alive forever for those who need it like I did and everyone else. =)

I am super excited about embracing my hobbies with intensity this year, and feeling a bit encouraged about my latest (photography). I'd love to go out tomorrow and do some shooting around the city but the snow has returned. :( I might go anyway if it's not snowing.

Monday, monday, monday...moving day. People aren't returning my calls, dangit, can't get anything done. I got packing to do, documents to retrieve and deliver, goverment agencies to battle, furniture to de-assemble. Ugh. Still, if it's all worth it...well, it'll be worth it.

Ugh, back to the grind today, and it's ******* freezing here this morning and the temp is still dropping. At this rate, it'll be 0F before the windchill by the time I get out the door. I just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head. It's depression, I can tell.

I think everything has caught up with me. I am looking forward to the weekend. I'll be by myself this weekend, and I am getting my hair done, which always perks me up, even if it's temporary. I'll admire my new hair... and then crawl into bed for the rest of the weekend.

I need to go finish my work but my two yr ols fell a sleep on my lap and I don't want to bother her. Very good excuse to not work hehe

Quit BLAMING me for honeysuckle, you ungrateful, nagging, rotten piece of swine!
Not once have I ever asked for thanks from you, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about me as if I were trash!

And P.S. I don't give two shits about those nurses' lives, so if they're not doing their job, QUIT BLAMING ME AND FIRE THEM. I'M NOT HERE TO BABYSIT THEM.

Renae N I are officailly an Item...
Were getting back together.
Hopfully the thrd time is a charm.

SophiaGrace said:
Peter Lorre said:
Callie, you just read my mind. I'd be happy to welcome you all, and I look forward to the chef part, as I tend to forget to eat about 50% of the time :)

Callie said:
Peter Lorre was (hehe)

Oh yeah, sure, it's Peter Lorre. It's ALWAYS Peter Lorre!

"Peter, my dishes are dirty, will you come and do them?"
"Peeeteeeeer, there's a bear in my house, will you come and wrestle it down?"
"Peeeeeteeeeeer, my house is on fire; will you come and save my 18th century french armoire?"

Well, enough is enough. I for one will not stand for this 'forum laundryboy' demotion.

Now, if you'd excuse me, I have to go and pick up my laundry that I absolutely didn't forget in the machine for about 3 hours ;)

This made me pee myself laughing. :D

Not literally. Metaphorically. o.o

Always happy to put a smile on someone's face!

"All I need is a safe place to bleed. Is this where it's at?" Is looping in my brain.

Latest posts

Back