What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can play the guitar...some riffs N licks here N there. Dont know if u want me in ur band. maybe u can try me N see how I fit in......

I'm thinking of what restaurant should I make a food review this week. I need to update my blog so I still have to choose the best restaurant in town.

I'm thinking about how annoying I am as a person and how come my boyfriend is willing to put up with my attitude that all my extremely close friends say I have. It boggles my mind. Our relationship is pretty open about opinions so I've stuck him between a rock and a hard place many many times before. I've asked him what he thinks of my personality. He is the most honest person I've ever met. He said that he adores my bubbly child-like personality when I'm happy and having a good time but disdains the whiny side or if I'm too child-like too long. He likes my deep thoughts that I have once in a while but dislikes that I make mountains out of mole hills. He feels that I try but I don't put any effort into the work that I want to get done. He knows that I won't put any effort into anything if I don't consider it a priority. He puts up with so much... I just don't know what to do about him... I feel like I don't deserve him because he's such a hard-working person who knows how to balance life. ...eh... now just thinking about him in general.... hahaha

Lmao...Joseph.
Its the same reason why I m falling in love with my Sweetheart...
LIVING ON THE EDGE..
women are craaaaazzzzy :p

oh my ******* god

i'm mad at myself
and frustrated at other things

:mad:!!!!!

wish i would just die already,
(d)
maybe tomorrow, ya never know ;).

:( Why do some people hate me? Why can't I be happy for once and stay that way? Will I be where I am temporarily or permanently? I hate living in this small town...I just want to go.

PaperDuck87 said:
:( Why do some people hate me? Why can't I be happy for once and stay that way? Will I be where I am temporarily or permanently? I hate living in this small town...I just want to go.

ARGH. A lot of things that are not going to pass the censor in print, that's for sure.

Bad news seems to be piling up. I hate the local bureaucracy.

I guess it's time to see how strong I really am....... and I think everyone is wrong when they tell me I am

Callie said:
I guess it's time to see how strong I really am....... and I think everyone is wrong when they tell me I am

You are. With all the honeysuckle's been thrown your way, I'm sure you are. ((((CALLIE))))

Man this cloudy rainy weather is making me feel depressed
Although I'm usually depressed anyways, once it warms up then I have allergies
to deal with, and I've had a **** stuffy and runny nose all week
sometimes I just feel like I was designed to feel miserable,
I despise my mother from whom I inherited my mental disorders, and for giving me
allergies while she was pregnant

Wow sorry that was a gloomier than usual post, I'll feel better for a while
But I worry that I'll be depressed for most of my life I also have midterms that
I have to study for

I still love my ex boyfriend very much, he rang me yesterday just to tell me that he loves me "an aweful lot". I miss him, we're serious about moving in together when he gets back to the UK.
Yay I have a new book to read! I need more reading material, I'm running out fast.
I want sugary crap to eat.
Yay I'm going to be a bride's maid! Got to go try on the dress tomorrow! :)
I think I should get some sleep soon.

Latest posts

Back