What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do i feel so lonely even though i have lots of great friends and family?
I wish i could meet a nice girl, someone who i can relate to, talk to about things on a deeper level and share things with.

I really think alot of people take relationships for granted and dont really try to connect with a person, share things with them and tell each other their deepest desire's and ambitions.

Oh well, perhaps one day... :(

*hugs shybuthi* emotions are **** tricky, no one really knows exactly what causes them

I know what you mean though I am quite fortunate to get the oppritunity to go to college have a good apartment, and actual friends to hang out with on a Friday night which is fabulous I would have given anything for that in highschool. I'm feeling better now atm,

but so many days I'll just feel depressed as hell for no apparent reason which drives me cray, but i know that the feeling is temporary and that generally helps me get through it

..can't believe I only just noticed the line under your signature rhymes becuase I read it as seven hundred and thirty. >_>;

..can't believe I only just noticed the line under your signature rhymes becuase I read it as seven hundred and thirty. >_>;

haha lols,

looks like it it, but it's 7 3 oh :)

the internet has my soul

1261827276_3898b1500d_o.jpg

brains,......................

aughhh

man son of ***** it's near;y five am i should have gone to bed hours ago

ugh stupid having to a regular sleep cycle

serious f*ck that honeysuckle,

I'll sleep whenever I want and for as long as i want,

man if only reallifewould let me do that

*sad*

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs shybuthi* emotions are **** tricky, no one really knows exactly what causes them

I know what you mean though I am quite fortunate to get the oppritunity to go to college have a good apartment, and actual friends to hang out with on a Friday night which is fabulous I would have given anything for that in highschool. I'm feeling better now atm,

but so many days I'll just feel depressed as hell for no apparent reason which drives me cray, but i know that the feeling is temporary and that generally helps me get through it

Thanks for the hugs evanescence. Yeah i sometimes feel a bit depressed, get the feeling like im a ghost and everything is passing me by... but to be fair i have a great social life and i have alot of passion in what i do, i guess its just the lonliness creeping up on me to say hello. Infact my huge passion for music especially guitar in the rock/metal genre makes me stronger. I find there is nothing like a good tune to lift the spirit.

If it makes you feel any better I love the picture at the bottom your posts! Willow was easily the best character on that show. Easily.

Thanks
Estrio :)

Man I haven't had a night like this in ages
4am can't sleep angry , sad maybe it's always been like this
I don't know if that is good or bad, at least that would mean that I'm
Not getting worse, I can't believe I don't have a sharpie on my bedside table
I use to always have a sharpie within reach, scribble colorful honeysuckle while listening to music and I felt so creative, reminiscing I'm in college and I'm deprEssex out of my **** mind,
I'm worried that I'll feel miserable forever

I'm going on myfirst backpacking trip next week and I'm probably going to have
to Pay for gas than what I had thought, which I know is lame and makes me feel kinda shallow but I feel pissed off and it won't be enjoyable considering how much more I'm going to have to spend now

It's just 6 years after my first exitensial crisis
Why can't I better, I thought I'd feel better by now
**** it

I'm thinking I wish someone would write a song with my name for a title. And that the song isn't half awful. Minervas have a song. So do Amoreenas, Haushinkas, Rhiannons. Come on, a song named Odessa? :D

what are the chances that the skirt i wanted is still at that store i'm going to later? and, if it is there, what are the chances that the price has been reduced? probably slim to none but i'm still hopeful.

Eva. I hope it all works out for you. Just stay positive!

And What am I thinking at this moment? I am thinking of a commercial that can put the other computer chip makers on the market besides Intel.

Latest posts

Back