What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel you potato

i don't wanna study i don't wanna study

wahh!! D;

man I'm so f*cked i have my two hardest finals on thursday morning and i don't think i can go over everything that i need to in time

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

ugh... i dont know what to make of this. i am such an emotionally confused mess that i dont know what i am doing. i have no idea what to think of this or what to do about it. do i really want to jump right into this? i really feel like i do but i dont know how it will work or if its right.

man I still have so much studying i have my two hardest exams today

but I aced my philosophy class so hopefully that will balance out my gap a bit

I'm pretty much 99% sure i won't fail any of my classes but I would be so freaking pissed if I got anything lower than C that would be so bs

i got an A on my envrionmental science project and a B on my biiogeography project which is good but i was hoping for better

How come every other site I frequent loads at the speed of a blink consistently, but pages at ALL often take up to a minute? This site is sloooooooooooooooow!

i know i noticaed that too, jjam I don't think it use to always be that way

and does easy mac have an expiration date, becuase this easy mac taste wierd,

but I'm so hungry i keep eating it,

it's too late to order pizzia, and too late to go back on campus, ohh the dietary endevers of college living off campus

like the the sunday I ate nothing but tomato soup, and the other day I went 20 hours without eating everything,

oh really kind a makes you feel for the less fortunate, being so hungry it hurts all the time

... why don't my parents ever send me any food or money

i feel so unloved

lol sorry for the whiny post

Lack of sleep is really catching up with me today. I've been so sleepy, I barely got anything done. I need to assign myself a day off once a week for resting properly :(

I think I'm sick, but I don't know what it is.

Not THAT sick though, still functionable, just have some symptoms I don't have before and feeling more tired than usual.

I'm sorry lawrens I hope you feel better soon

and man after 2 finals and finally uploading my last lab ( which was crap, but it was extra credit)

i am finally done with the semester and my sophomore year,

wow it really feels like it shouldn't have been that long but it has

and I am exughsted and I wish I felt more satisfaction like the last bell on the last day in grade school

*sighs*

i got a B on my environ science final so woot :)

still worried about those other 2 classes, i feel like i knew more of the answers than i did on the midterms but some parts were still pretty hard

I'm thinking my dearest friends weren't really the friends I thought they were at all, but actually complete crap friends when I really needed them. I'm okay right now, I think - I just need to vent. I hope to be soon at any rate. :(
I wanna turn a blind-eye to it becuase I don't think I can go a few days without missing them really badly, yet what use are friends who don't even ask you if you're okay when you obviously aren't.

Congrats on doing so well, Ms. Eva. fan!

I feel distressed, angry, hopeless and depressed all at once because of loneliness. I'm thinking that I still feel completely alone even with these message boards, the chat room and other websites... I guess I just can't connect with anyone at all.

I'm graduating tomorrow morning. OMG OMG OMG.
*Panic* *Excitement*
What the hell am I going to do with my life?!? : /

tonight i was reminded why i dont do the bar/club social thing. i was bored and felt so uncomfortable. too many things have happened in the last week that just really remind me of how alone i am, and how alone it feels like i will always be.

Latest posts

Back