What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, don't worry about it. I totally understand your need to vent on that subject.

Heh, people are jus' full of surprises sometimes. <3

man skateboarding is more of a workout than i remember, after like five minutes i was nearly out of breath, just I'm not in as good of shape as i was when i was a wee little tyke romping around the yard and such

lol man i seriously haven't publicly embarrassed myself on a skateboard since my sophomore year in high school,

but it turned out alright, just one mild wipeout resulting in slightly less skin on my elbow

I'm currently freaking out about how I should handle my situation with my boyfriend. He told he'll be busy this weekend and I understand that... but I've called and text him short messages that don't need to be responded to. However, I feel like my mind is playing a trick on me and I don't know what to anymore!!! I feel like it's the long wait to a break up because I had a dream that we broke and that I was on the end bawling my eyes out. I told him about it and he told me to not dwell on it too much but... my mother isn't helping me much by saying that he doesn't love me... ACK!! I so frustrated.. I don't know what to do.. my mind is going to explode... and ever since that dream.. not a minute goes by where I don't think about him. I feel SO clingy and annoying. I'm starting to dislike myself. Thinking back to everything we've done.. I wloved being with him. I love having him just next to me. Watching tv while I play with his hair. Eating out and having fun. Having study sessions even though it doesn't go so well. I'm not very lady like as I do throw some sailor mouth out occaisionally. I miss him ... because it's summer, I don't see him anymore. We saw each other everyday but now it's limited. Before, I could handle not seeing him all the time or not hearing from him for a while but now, every day, I think about him and wonder what he is thinking about and how he is doing and how his family is doing.. ugh.. I just called him and left him a voicemail to see if he wanted to meet up soon. I feel like I've turned into a desperate person. Everyday, I would go visit him, sometitmes even stay overnight at his place and we would just hang out. I slowly falling into depression because I sent him a massive text about what was bothering me and he replied that the message made him sad and that we really need to talk.. talk... talk about the message... talk about everything.. I want to see him right now... I miss him.. I almost drove over to his place and pay him a surprise visit but I didn't. I need to give him some space. Even though I haven't missed a day in sending him a message... I should really stop.. most of the messages were I love you or good morning or have a great day.. I feel so ... I don't know.. confused and frightened of what might happen..please don't let my dream come true...

^start bracing yourself

It is going to be difficult but when those feelings are not being reciprocated, take it as a warning. You need to reduce the intensity level of your feelings for this guy during this period. I'm far from an expert but I THINK that's when you make your schedule busier and especially start pursuing other people for companionship, including guys. This isn't to say cheat (goodness no) but give someone else a chance to show interest in spending time with you and having you on their mind as if it is something of importance. Through this series of actions, I believe you'll develop the strength to let this guy know that if he doesn't come around, someone else will. By that time, you'll have the strength to endure his failure to comply (if that's what he chooses).

evanescencefan91 said:
man skateboarding is more of a workout than i remember, after like five minutes i was nearly out of breath, just I'm not in as good of shape as i was when i was a wee little tyke romping around the yard and such

lol man i seriously haven't publicly embarrassed myself on a skateboard since my sophomore year in high school,

but it turned out alright, just one mild wipeout resulting in slightly less skin on my elbow
Longboard?

no just a regular skateboard

*hugs* evangeline000

:)

still haven't heard back from any jobs yet :(

wish i had some popsicles,

i wonder why i'm so sleepy, i think i might put in a disc of will and grace

:)

It's ok, most ppl are here because they're shy :shy: You're not alone, sometimes you just gotta take that first step.

RyanEhf said:
It's ok, most ppl are here because they're shy :shy: You're not alone, sometimes you just gotta take that first step.

ಠ_ಠ You have inspired me. . . to send a message every regular on this site. Jokes.

God it's so humid and hot here.

I feel uncomfortable when things are disorganized, feels a bit inefficient when I know I probably made a few mistakes somewhere, and double checking or triple checking if anything has gone wrong.

I've always wanted to make a thread talking about this, but I just can't figure out wtf my question is and the subject of it. So I'll type it here.

A few years back I thought "hey i want to do something with my life", and I remember I used to like to draw when I was 10, I have absolutely no creativity but I have patience, I made a few things and shared it with others (I made about 100 drawing/doodling), I made a few friends in the process, those people legitimately likes them and I enjoy that short period I had interacting with them, giving them advice, etc, but, I find out I just enjoy the attention, I have no creativity and I just can't learn new things, nor do I have anything I want to create, I just have a few basic skill and I exploited it, and I exploited the kindness of those people.

I've thought about it for a while, and I finally found the word I was looking for, I'm really just a "poser", I'm a hack, I feel bad so I stopped doing that, regardless of how much I adore these people, I feel so sad about it. I just wanted to be like these people so much...

But the thing is, this applies to pretty much every thing in my life, I don't enjoy anything, I've stopped enjoying my hobbies, and I'm stuck in a time I can't get out of, so what am I suppose to do...

I went with the "fake it until you make it", well that really didn't work.

I guess I'm getting paranoid, but meh. At least there's still some SAN left, heh. At any rate, enjoying summer to what little extent I can. Feeling particularly lonely as of late, 'tho. Still, can't be helped.

Latest posts

Back