What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jjam said:
^start bracing yourself

It is going to be difficult but when those feelings are not being reciprocated, take it as a warning. You need to reduce the intensity level of your feelings for this guy during this period. I'm far from an expert but I THINK that's when you make your schedule busier and especially start pursuing other people for companionship, including guys. This isn't to say cheat (goodness no) but give someone else a chance to show interest in spending time with you and having you on their mind as if it is something of importance. Through this series of actions, I believe you'll develop the strength to let this guy know that if he doesn't come around, someone else will. By that time, you'll have the strength to endure his failure to comply (if that's what he chooses).

Well, I have been keeping myself busy lately. However, I don't think it's enough to keep my mind off of him. He gets jealous pretty quickly I think. He's a really sweet guy. He takes care to try and keep me happy. I'm just a little awkward and he's been really patient with me. Thanks for your advice though. I think when I become busier, he'll come around. :)

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs rosalyn*

you never know what you can discover while your lost

:)

Aww, thank you. <3

I was just having one of those nights, you know? I'm fine.:)

Appreciate it a lot, though.

*hugs back!*

glad your feeling better rosalyn

goddamn it, monday and still not a single ******* response from an employer

I'm really starting to hate the ******* social constructs, why do people look down on people who don't have jobs

I'm pretty sure for most of the unemployed if someone would just ******* hire us, we wouldn't be unemployeed

GAHH!!!

sorry for all the f bombs, few things in life vex me as much as job hunting, and soon my classes for the summer will start leaving me less time to look for jobs

Aww, thank you, Eva. <3

Totally understand how you feel. I volunteer now and hope something comes my way, at least it's experience! Good luck with your search. ;)

I miss Nina, whatever happened to her? And why is SophiaGrace's posts say unregistered? :(

I feel lonely, don't know what to do with my life. Every day is the same, I don't even leave the house, I have no talents, I'm no good in anything, I'm useless worthless being, don't have anyone to talk to, nowhere to go, nothing to even distract myself. *sigh* I'll go to sleep late at night and then I'll wake up and everything will be the same all over again.

I should practice driving but nobody will give me practice, what, am I just going to get in the car and drive all by myself? *sigh* Hate driving, I tend to feel suicidal every time I practice. I wish I had someone to talk to about certain things or at least someone to talk to all the time. Only person I ever talk to is my boyfriend and he's busy with his life, I wish I had some friends. *sigh*

oh god I hate this hour, always feel so sleepy when I'm suppose to be concentrating, then once I'm done with all my work I feel all energetic.

(*spam*) & Collection Solutions was established in 2000.
With hard work and reliability we have rapidly grown and have become one of the best medical billing services for physicians in the Houston, Metropolitan area of Texas. Within ten years we have
grown from providing services from one to twenty six physicians. The physicians that we have the honor of working with are all of multiple specialties. Due to the pride that we have in our work, we now offer services in all of America. At this time our business has fifty qualified and dedicated employees that focus solely on providing optimum reimbursement and minimum denials.

We Have following Depts

Credentialing
Billing
Collection
Coordinators
Claim Submission & Tracking
Auditing
Payment Processors
Data Management
Technical Support
Spamming Service

(*spam*)

ugh i spent the whole afternoon online i need to get out sometime today if it isn't raining

in a marriage or serious relationship, one should feel empowered and capable. one should not end up feeling that it's necessary to withdraw in aloneness and hide away from the world.

Latest posts

Back