What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel regretful that i have established a life far away from my parents and friends. but i did it so i could have a decent job. but maybe not the best idea in hindsight because i am so lonely!

You know that smell when some critter crawls in your walls and dies there and then slowly decays and gradually fills your house and then your head with the sickly-sweet stench of death?

Yeah.

I hate that.

**** cat can't be bothered to catch a mouse or a squirrel. Some predator he is. Lazy jerk.

try some anti itch eye drops reggie jected i use them alot

hah :D 6.68 miles go me :D and it only took well over an hour :p

I'd also kill for a milo's turkey sandwhich, ohh **** being poor, although it does sound good

ohh to eat or not to eat that is the question

hah college, well at least I'm feeling somewhat better than the beginning of the week, hope it continues

and for c*nts sake hope to god i can get a ******* job

filled out two more applications today and I've got an appointment tomorrow at hr to hopefully set up another interview for a desk job

I'm not ******* half assing this job hunting honeysuckle

that may not be how its spelled, but its like having a large painful zit on the inside of your eyelid. I'm gonna be fairly gross looking this weekend

I am trying not to be That Person who is crushed under the oppressive weight of negativity like some sort of emotional singularity.

I am trying to shrug off the shitty stuff and treat each day like a Fresh Start, filled with new hope and promise, but ohmyholyGOD is it hard.

I am trying my best not to turn into a bitter and resentful old ****, but when some people treat me like trash, underestimate me, denigrate me, undermine me and generally break my heart, it's hard to see them for the loving, caring individuals that they claim to be.

ugh

I'm so bummed out right now, feeling vexed. The whole week, I've managed to do nothing worthwhile. I bloody well hate being useless.

I was just wondering about how I'd react if someone started hitting on the woman I'm hoping to be with while in my presence. It's something I feel I need to prepare for. I know in general I'd try to be civilized at first, but if he gets way out of line (meaning disrespectful to us (especially her)), then I guess it would have to be on...

*hugs lonelyfairy*

hello unemployment depression, we meet again

why yes you do make a compelling argument for anti social behavior,
let's go rob a bank :D

( I won't actually rob a bank)

THIS IS ******* BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back