What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

Wow, you sound a lot like me. Talk about in-depth analysis.

'Ich muss dich wiederseh'n, wann ist es soweit?
Du bist mir nah und doch so fern,
Ich ruf' dich an, ich hor' dich gern.'

I'm really slipping back down again. It's like dangling off a cliff except there's no branch to grab onto - you're just hanging by a pinky on a little stone.

*hugs TR* you can do it :D

holy crap nine miles according to google earth

:)

i can't feel my legs

I'm ashamed to be myself.
I'm not going to eat today, I don't deserve any food.

I wonder where I can cut without it being noticeable.
Top of my legs, maybe.

I'm gunna get into my bed and cry until my heart pumps battery acid.

Yes, this is a pity party. And you're not ******* invited.

Happy Father's Day to all the dysfunctional, emotionally unavailable/abusive, fraudulent, alcoholic, cheating, sad examples of human being fathers out there who are still totally oblivious to the damage you inflict on others as you happily smugly self-satisfyingly make your way through more relationships and life with no care or regard or awareness of the trail of destruction you leave behind you for generations to come. Enjoy yourselves today, as I know you will and you do every other day of your lives. One day, however, at the very end, I am hopeful that you will no longer be able to ignore the truth.

(Sorry I just had to vent.)

So many questions that will go forever unanswered.......half of which I can't even answer for myself.

You know, dumbass, hardly anyone even knows - much less cares - about me or you or what-all happened. Don't know why it should twirk your britches that I vent about my feelings.

I was thinking about something I heard a woman say in a conversation with another man on the bus. I can't be certain of what she was talking about entirely, but I heard the words "all he has to offer is kind demeanor"

Of course, my little imagination took me to thinking she was referring to some guy that was interested in her romantically but couldn't get her to see anything in him other than kindness. So, he was failing her exams and probably wouldn't hit it off with her ultimately.

I felt bad for this guy I'd imagined...

happy father's day to all those who are fathering, even if you're not a/the father!

Latest posts

Back