What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not forget the batshit crazy fathers who force ridiculous lifestyles on their family, beat up their children, leave handprints on babies, emotionally abandons the family and don't bother to shed a dime to help with the finances, but still expect a Father's Day card or maybe a new tie. :) They need love too.

i have come to the conclusion that "reality" tv shows are probably worse for kids than violence and sex in movies and video games.

It's a brand new day, the beginning of a new week, the eve of a new season, and quite possibly a fresh start.

These are good things.

Gahh **** it mosqutio bites and rent

******* Mondays ******* everyday

owww cancor sore

*cries*

D;

Pretty pissed off about what happened at work yesterday. Pretty pissed off about people in other time zones disrespecting me in ways they never would to my face. Pretty ******* pissed off. Ready to kick someone's ass.

Definition: Pretty ******* Pissed Off = Ready to physically assault someone.

In unrelated news, some person thinks it is funny to throw a mudball at my back door. Yes, indeed. It was the first thing I saw after completing my wonderful day at work yesterday. Yep, a dirty mudball smashed onto my back door which had clearly been scooped out of one of the many flower pots sitting on my neighbor's back porch. Cute. The fact that the little retard next door is still breathing is a testament to how far I've come. I only wish he could know or appreciate that.

The farmers' market is downtown this morning. *squee* I can't wait to get really fresh, really local veggies at lunchtime today. :D

I'm thinking about my experience from moments ago and how it makes me realize just how DEAD I've been for so many years. If you live in a big city... no, **** it... wherever you live, just please get out of your house. Go places. Do things. FORCE yourself to talk to people and TRY hard to make friends. Yes, home is comfortable. Home is where you can be yourself 100% without fear. But too much home, like too much anything, is not healthy. If you're not making good money, FIND a path that will take you there so that you can travel and see the world, or do whatever you wanna do. Money really can make a huge difference. I've never been crazy about it, but I understand now better than ever that my life could be soooo much better if I had strong resources.

Right now I'm thinking I just want to ask this woman to come with me, take her around the world, and we just do whatever the hell we want. That is unrealistic at this point, but not out of the realm of possibility. I just need to get off my ass and start believing that I can achieve again.

dooododododo, dooodododooo..

Can't you tell, it's the motherfucking Zelda theme!

Edit: Actually that was the Terra theme from Final Fantasy VI, I don't remember what the Zelda theme is like!

I am thinking about what the Doctor said about my liver enzymes being 175 instead of 40 or below, which is normal. I thought I was really sick or something. He just said that since I am on A LOT OF MEDICATIONS, that I have to weigh the pros and cons, and being I am doing well with the medicines, it is better to have the high enzymes than to go off the medications. He also said that he wouldn't worry until the enzymes went up to 400-500! That was great news!

jjam said:
Money really can make a huge difference. I've never been crazy about it, but I understand now better than ever that my life could be soooo much better if I had strong resources.

Right now I'm thinking I just want to ask this woman to come with me, take her around the world, and we just do whatever the hell we want. That is unrealistic at this point, but not out of the realm of possibility. I just need to get off my ass and start believing that I can achieve again.

I'm glad you finally discovered /why/ money is important, rather than simply trying to gather as much moolah as possible. It is what it makes possible that makes it valuable.

I'm concentrating too much on what i'm thinking about right now that i can't actually think about anything.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm depressed

((((EvFan))))

It's storming like hell this morning. It's the first morning in a long time that I can remember that started off with severe thunderstorms.

Latest posts

Back