What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking I need to check out Ruby. I also think CodeSmith is quite the nifty software. I should also check out Ajax and ASP while Im at it :p. Too many languages lol

Who wears a cotton candy colors- yellow and green, in a winter season. Hahahaha... ME!

I surely do look like asian now.. 2 skin head long braids, I'm only 12 years old.. Kidding!.

I'm thinking I should get some coloring books, i mean coloring is very relaxing. I made a poster for my book talk tommorrow, and i drew a few simple pictures and colored them in with sharpie, and it looks really great and i feel a lot better now. of course i ate some chocolate too, yum!

I am very moody I don't like to be. I guess is it better to go from so depressed i can't get out of bed wih suicidal thoughs to very hopeful happyness multiple times a day. I guess that might be who i am very emotinal. oh well thats not too bad is it I hope not.

I lover the poster it looks great i still have tons of homework I should be doing that instead

I'm skrewed

I'd rather not think about that.

Wake up wake up wake up sleepy head..
Wake up wake up you still have school to attend..
Wake up wake up wake up from the bed
wake up wake up or else you'l be late.

Wake up!!!!!!

How I can't wait for this day to be over and reading week to start <3
It's nice to get a break.

oh noooo

my ipod is dead and it won't seem to charge back up, with the computer or the wall charger

Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to Disneyworld... it should be fun. However, there's so much to do before I go. Work has been getting stressful, thanks to our dick of a principal. Then again, I'm thankful my job isn't as bad as those others must work in order to make a living.

I'm looking forward to five days of not thinking about school. I love my job, but sometimes I let it consume me. Not a good thing at all. I'm wondering if I will get to teach most of my classes online next year. This would be extremely awesome, as it'd be quicker and there'd be less to deal with. Now... I need to stop procrastinating and finish this last paper for my grad school class, before I head off to warm, sunny Florida tomorrow morning! Ah, and then I must run the vaccuum cleaner, finish the last load of dishes, straighten up the last bit of laundry... sigh. I need a vacation. lol

A4S

evanescencefan91 said:
oh noooo

my ipod is dead and it won't seem to charge back up, with the computer or the wall charger

reboot!

Menu+Middle button! At the same time! Until it does something!
Unless it's old! Then it's Menu+Play!

ohh thank God qui you're a lifesaver! it's a few years old, but i don't have the money to replace it. I couldn't stand to think if something bad happened to it. I've had my ipod than longer most of my close friendships last, I'd be lying if i said i didn't feel some kind of emtional attachment to it. Yes i have a problem of wanting to feel some kind of closness to anything or one that has given me as much joy as my little silver mini has. I wonder if i should give it a name. I was bored and decorated it with sharpie the otherday.

thank you again so much

*hugs*

I'm thinking about how socially retarded I am, I should just stay away from people then it would never show through, problem solved:)

Latest posts

Back