What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life's been going up and down like a rollercoaster these past two weeks. Somedays I've felt... well happy(! :D), and other days... I don't know. Or maybe I do know, but I'm afraid to type it, cause it would make it "real", and I only want to hold on to the good things and burn the rest.

****, I've pushed myself, trying so hard to be social and try to make new friends but I'm not sure it goes anywhere. Feels like I'm repeating a five year old pattern.

i just created a completely new, HIIT workout routine, and i'm thinking about how much fun and how challenging it's going to be.

my goal is to lose 20 lbs. in the next two months, which i think is pretty easy since i've done it before.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

I really dislike people who intentionally go onto chatrooms to cause misery and destruction.

Yes, I understand the principle of trolling and a little light-hearted banter, 'you're a poser and you've got a big nose' etc is fine with me.

But when people use private information against people...

Stuff that people said at times of trust....

It just makes me not want to be on ALL any more :(

*hugs purple days* I'm sorry about the trolling bs, it sucks

and man I am so busy, final in 12 hours

Latest posts

Back