What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously thinking about playing some

[video=youtube]

but I need sleep. work in the morn.

I'm contemplating if it would be a good decision to build our future with the values of our past. Seems to me familys have split, kids seem to grow up faster ( today i saw a girl with a purse miniskirt and a skimpy shirt i asked how old are you she said she was 8.) and injustice is on the rise. I believe we should re-enstate all laws and regulations back like the 1950s (except for racism)

condemnedsoul666 said:
lonelyfairy said:
I dont know even what I think, I feel so empty. :eek:

I feel numb. :(

((((((((((((((lonelyfairy))))))))))))))
Is there any way I can help? I'll be on msn in 15 minutes ok?

I dont think anyone could be help me... Only me. And ok.

All signs point to getting the job. I can't believe my luck. Health plan included, with exception of dentist visits. Glee. Now, if I could just make my desired wages, I'd be happy as can be. I feel like doing a jig.

Also, sorry to folks on ALL I've been talking to via PMs- this week was a bit hectic, and this thing took control of my mind. I'll get back in touch with folks ASAP.

Not doing anything can seriously hurt you.

I am just, doing nothing. Waiting until I have my first social encounter (waited over 4 years for this) with a person my age in more than a week.

Immediately once your mind isn't busy you start thinking about everything that might go wrong. And then comes hopelessness and feelings of that your no good and that you'll never have friends.

Just remain optimistic...
Nothing is wrong with you...
Who wouldn't want to be your friend?.....

Are some of the things I try to repeat to myself every day.

Since I am having my computer wiped clean of everything and then my important information restored and changing from AOL to a different server, that I am going to be dealing with a lot of stress figuring out everything. I am scared starting over.

lonely fairy Good!:):)
Ak5 Who wouldn't wanna be your friend, i do:)
liley who?:)
wishing well good luck:)!
cait sith Get better:)!

KUSO BREAKIN NOU BREAKIN LILLY!

Latest posts

Back