What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

Hi there,
I can sympathize with your post. I get to feeling like that sometimes too. Im
Like right now (the time in my life), I feel lile secluding myself. I think surrounding
Myself with other people will only hurt me right now. I doubt anyone (close to me)can really empathize with my current situations anyway.
Im Nikole,by the way.sorry other forums you were seeking ccommunicatiion in or friendships ignored you. This site seems so much better compared to other self help/ site-forums ive joined. Theres a lot of people with genuine comments,sinceity and compassion on here. Im new here,hope you feel better -nik

DreamerDeceiver said:
Such wasted youth as a teen. Still alone. Wasting my youth. So many wasted years. They go by so fast...

Hi young one,
I am 25 and still wondering and why I made it this far,but im still here
Learning the meaning of my existence and my purpose for life. You wont be alone forever nor will you be wasting years of youth. I believe this if you're achieving your goals and still living. You're going to encounter all kinds of people who may not be what you expect but more people whos presence you'll appreciate &enjoy. Vie versa they will like you as well : )

Here always,Nikole

condemnedsoul666 said:
I don't care what the girl looks like, as long she isn't mean or nasty I'd be more than happy to go with whoever it happens to be.

I'm glad that you're the type of person that isn't shallow and only wanting to go out with a "hot girl", there are a lot of amazing girls out there that aren't considered "hot" so it's always good to not limit your choices like that.

I've been reading these posts I found about being lost with no direction and it helps me feel not so alone...

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-No-Idea-What-I-Want-To-Do-With-My-Life/165738

i really wish i had that kitty!

i would hold him, and pet him, and pat him, and name him george

So apparently I'm spam since I posted twice and the spam detector automatically banned me forever both times... but hey, I probably deserve it. I'm now a proclaimed spammer :D

echo said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
I don't care what the girl looks like, as long she isn't mean or nasty I'd be more than happy to go with whoever it happens to be.

I'm glad that you're the type of person that isn't shallow and only wanting to go out with a "hot girl", there are a lot of amazing girls out there that aren't considered "hot" so it's always good to not limit your choices like that.

I've been reading these posts I found about being lost with no direction and it helps me feel not so alone...

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-No-Idea-What-I-Want-To-Do-With-My-Life/165738

Well I can't really afford to limit myself in any such anyways.i

is she wasn't my daughter, i would rip her arms and legs off and beat her to death with them right now

but that isn't socially acceptable now is it?

:D

Time to get some new winter running apparel. :(
I'm going to miss spring, summer, and early fall for how they accommodated my outdoor cardio workout routines.

Right now i'm thinking about my very close friend whom i dont talk nwadays...wish he could see this and calls me...
missing you a lot my Polar Bear... :(

Shopping is fun. <3 I found a new winter jacket, what I have always dreamed of, glad about that....

But... I feel sad. My family makes me crazy. :/

Washing machine's water broke...not a sign of a happy addition to the home appliance family, I'm guessing.

*Sigh* ..Hope the warranty ain't void.

Sitting in my golden cage here, looking outside at the rain clattering against the windows, with the heating turned up nicely... it already feels like winter - you know, the time of year that lends itself perfectly to just curl up under a blanket with your beloved, and look at the rain. Oh wait, there is no beloved. Erhm.. wait, I'm not going to curl up under a blanket alone. You know what - screw looking at the rain as well, I'll just play some more videogames.
Once again feels like me against the world. This time I've got plenty of lasagne and videogames - bring it on *****.

Latest posts

Back