What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are the exams I think are going to be easy, always hard... and vice versa?

oh dear god besides my apple juice I've had hardly any fruit in the last 3 days, and man I haven't had time to run this blows, and I won't have any time for a few more days

GAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I NEED MORE TIME DAMNIT,

ehh actually I'll most likely be ok I don't have another exam for two weeks which is good, but goddamn that one is going to kill me even harder D: what did I get myself into, oh ya sure I'll take a more advance version of the class that I got a C in and failed every exam in last year, ya I bet that could give me a good skill to know, oh if only if I knew it,

but I need to finish a lab tomorrow hope i can get the ta to help us, ( walk us through the entire ting, cause neither I nor my partner know how to do it)

but let's see try and bullshit the rest of this assignment, take a shower take some nightquill and I could get a humanly decent amount of sleep tonight

*fingers crossed*

man this college ramen diet, is making me unwell, I hope it doesn't kill me

ok I submitted one of my assignments now I just have to finish my lab for thursday tomorrow

I'm going to get off the internet, take a shower go to bed and try to get some sleep

night

I'm wondering why I couldn't pull off this move that I've already learned and practiced thoroughly in tonight's jiu jitsu class. The teacher even asked me what the hell I was doing. It was embarrassing....and I still can't figure out what exactly went wrong.

Something about getting nudged awake at 4am by your child with a fever makes me think the day is not gonna go well....

'We are going to give you have free reign in this project. We want an ad that's flashy and gripping. But not a flash ad, can't afford to buy you Adobe Flash. Also, not too gripping. Also, it's too bright, we want a darker version. The fonts no good, too. But you're on the right track! Did we mention you have free hands in this?'

...Right.

Learners Permit here I come! Legally being able to drive (with someone older and with a valid License).

On September 28th, 2012 I'll be able to drive by myself in the State of Florida!

Ak5 said:
Learners Permit here I come! Legally being able to drive (with someone older and with a valid License).

On September 28th, 2012 I'll be able to drive by myself in the State of Florida!

pics or it didn't happen :p

Latest posts

Back