What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im grateful Renae calls me all the time and tells me and let me know
she Loves me very very. She very supportive in me and in US. I feel
I can breathe again. Very encourgaing. Ive been blessed.
Shes a sexy buaitiful woman.
So kind, so soft. So understanding
So loving. I feel Im the luckiest man alive.

Today, I miss the idea of snow. Not just snow in itself, but the cozy thought of snuggling with somebody under a blanket with a steaming cup of cocoa and marshmallows, reading together while snow flakes drift lazily outside of the window.

I like that I've always had lousy relationships. My ideas like this are always left untainted by reality, always kept perfect in my head.

So tired of the first question out of a girl's mouth being "what kind of car do you drive?"
:club:

Well, I shaved the hair off my ass for the first time ever, and I like it! Nice and smooth! My underwear feels so different now though. It might take a while to get used to it.

Here's something else. I was thinking about how I almost never think deeply negatively of people the way I'd found myself thinking of someone I admired and had grown to care about. I felt I was mistreated, and I started thinking some very ugly things about this person as a result of it. What I understand about myself is that the feeding of a new, negative impression of this person is what has saddened me more than how I was treated (which is EASILY forgivable for someone like me). Yes, I am quite certain that the REAL source of my pain lately has been thinking what I've been thinking of this person. And now that must end. MUST!

My head hurts, I don't want to think anymore. I don't want to hurt anymore.... I don't know what I'm doing anymore....

Only Eddie Vedder could make a album made solely out of ukulele's and still be considered a complete genious in the eyes of the world.

annik said:
What the hell is that red light?

The red light district?.

As in the song "lady red light."
He's singing about hookers.

Its the baulevord of broken dreams.
Stripp joints, hookers, pimps, thugs, drug dealers, whinnos..etc

Every town or city has a red light zone or a strip.

It's such a relief that I'm not the only person who looked to the internet to find relief from loneliness. This site is comforting. Thank you all.

SummerGreen said:
It's such a relief that I'm not the only person who looked to the internet to find relief from loneliness. This site is comforting. Thank you all.

*hugs* :)

*hugs summer green*

Ah man I need to stop charging things to my bill since I had to get a new I'd that was alas returned to me two days later, ah man I'm so fricken hungry though

*yawns*. Ok I read the newspaper and finished sudoku, what should I do for the last ten mins

Latest posts

Back