What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man I hate academia, I'm sick of it, I've never had a class with this many ******* assignments and readings as my stupid sustainability course conviently taking place at 9:30 in the mother ******* morning, and it's only 3 credit hours, it should have been an easy a class

oh and why do I feel like grad school is my only option

IgnoredOne said:
Bread said:
I hope I didn't make a bloody stupid mistake by putting my money on a game in troubled development.

Is it Gods & Idols? I assure that we're not in troubled development, we're just...getting things going ;)

PREPURCHASE MORE PLZ.

Nah. :p It's Project Zomboid, a survival zombie game. I was so smitten with the tech demo tutorial's short and gripping storyline that I thought 'hell, it's only six euros' and my 'Support the Indies!' streak took over. And the game doesn't even have a save-feature yet...

Bread said:
IgnoredOne said:
Bread said:
I hope I didn't make a bloody stupid mistake by putting my money on a game in troubled development.

Nah. :p It's Project Zomboid, a survival zombie game. I was so smitten with the tech demo tutorial's short and gripping storyline that I thought 'hell, it's only six euros' and my 'Support the Indies!' streak took over. And the game doesn't even have a save-feature yet...

Haha, I put in my $10 too. Scammed together? :D

IgnoredOne said:
Haha, I put in my $10 too. Scammed together? :D

Let's hope they come thru, then. :p Oddly, I couldn't see your post, but replying to it, stuff shows as they should. Same thing in search, returns an empty post. Odd, that.

Still, recent thought: Woo-hoo, I'm well on my way to becoming unionized. Papers are in the mail, they tell me.

For the Union, comrades! Hopefully this'll help level the playing field between me and the Capitalista bosses. :p

Bread said:
Let's hope they come thru, then. :p Oddly, I couldn't see your post, but replying to it, stuff shows as they should. Same thing in search, returns an empty post. Odd, that.

Still, recent thought: Woo-hoo, I'm well on my way to becoming unionized. Papers are in the mail, they tell me.

For the Union, comrades! Hopefully this'll help level the playing field between me and the Capitalista bosses. :p

Secret antizombie code.

BUILD 'EM UP, BURN 'EM DOWN, thats how to play the sims.

Now someone finish me off, quickly please..

****, still ain't ate, oh fuckin' well...

Can someone please help me......?

I don't wanna be like this...can someone fix me, please....?

Actually, never mind, its probably easier for me to be so useless, easier for everyone...

Latest posts

Back