What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
Smoking kills more American in one year than WW2 did in its whole duration. There's a moral in there of our desperate need for self-destruction.

Smoking and being over weight.

Equinox said:
My super power is invisibility. People forget I'm even there. True story.

Why do you think that?

2 pairs of socks, my pjs and my second biggest but thickest cardigan and the only part of me thats 100% warm is my face. Super. Gotta love my mad circulation and no central heating.

ps.

[youtube]-EGXs9nCWLc&feature=related[/youtube]

It doesn't seem to matter what dedication I have to my job, I don't get recognized for effort. Success is just social engineering with a professional exterior. Seeing someone get promoted ahead of me just because he works a shift where he gets contact with the project head, in spite of working less than me and always arriving late, and not even following policy most of the time does not make me happy.

Sigh.

I'll do better. I'm still unhappy about things, if accepting. I'll work on my stupid project, and I know that will do well for me, but its still far from anythign like fair recognition to work ratio.

awake in hopes that I'll return to sleep for a couple of hours before work begins

I am thinking:
Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?
Classic Office!! (UK)
Hope everyone is well :)

Latest posts

Back