What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man only realizes the important things in his life once they are gone. Like passwords. :)

... Dangit. :(

sunbeam said:
lonelyfairy said:
I have lost 25kg in two years. I am normal weight right now, and some people have said that I look small... Still feeling fat, even that I am not.

How did you that ? My god , I want to loose 5 kg and I cant, you are my guru :D but anyway you can't think about yourself in that way, you re beautiful, I am sure you are , we all are :) I don t understand people who can't appreciate what they've got, you re healthy, have food, warm bed, and enough determinated to loose 25 kg ! you could still do much more, just belive in yourslef :)

http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-successful-weight-loss?pid=303545#pid303545

Aw, thank you! :) I am very thankful that I have food, warm bed and caring people around me.

But yeah... I really need to believe in myself more.

I wish there was some kind of big, dramatic adventure I could have that would completely change my life, anything to break this monotony.

Do I really want to write all these Christmas cards knowing I’ll get zero in return? Then again, I guess it’s all about giving isn’t it?

Lost Drifter said:
Do I really want to write all these Christmas cards knowing I’ll get zero in return? Then again, I guess it’s all about giving isn’t it?

On the contrary my dear... don't you know it is YOU who must make the first move....!

"Supplies are exhausted, no food or liquid consumed for over 24 hours. The outer hull most probably flooded, though for now the inner hull is supporting the ship's mass. Among Halverson's belongings, I found a children's book of Norse legends. From what I can tell, the pictures show the end of the world - not in a sudden firestorm of damnation as the Bible teaches us, but in a slow covering blanket of snow. First the moon and the stars will be lost in a dense white fog, then the rivers and the lakes and the sea will freeze over. And finally a wolf named Skoll will open his jaws and eat the sun, sending the world into an everlasting night. I think I hear the wolf at the door."

Latest posts

Back