What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*writes wall of text, deletes it*
fresia YOU!
Piece of honeysuckle.
Now I'm even more angry! >_<
I just wanna be able to tell people thing and I can't even bring myself to send it or post it or whatever, what the fresia.
I'm so ******* stupid, it's tiring.
I can't say what I want because when i go to I don't want to because, I dunno, I'm, scared maybe?
And telling me not to be scared DOESN'T HELP!
But, people don't get that, never do when I tell them, they just continue saying it, like, what the fresia, all the little things I do, without noticing until after, don't help either, they just annoy me, most of them, and they've been going on since forever, longer than everything else, ever since I was Canada, and the stupidest thing is, nobody seems to ahve noticed but me, not even the people I live with, and then some of them say they know me?
Who do they know, really, 'cause one things for certain, it ain't me.
I just want to ******* die, unfortunately I can't say the rest cause I did try but I just ended up deleting that part too, how ******* fantastic, let's see if I can post this and I'll leave you with this:
[video=youtube]
Gotta be one of my favourite moments from Misfits, Nathan is a legend and a half (Y)

Go go gadget hand...*waits*...ah! it never works! :( Guess I shall have to get up and turn the volume up. Again. Grr.

I'm right now wondering just what will I be doing tomorrow and the day after... I have no clue if there will be a Christmas for me to enjoy.

Latest posts

Back