What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legato said:
Is there a reason you have posted "---" on every thread?

When I got upset I tried to remove my posts and it wasn't possible, so I replaced whatever I said previously by that. This made me learn that we can't edit posts older than a certain number of minutes.

Equinox said:
So excited about my film running on cinemas now. Still can't believe I got the part!
Awesome! Really awesome! :D

And what I am thinking right now? Can't really think as I'm still all "high" about my gold star. My first gold star on something that matters.

Arsenic Queen said:
Are you alone and in a relationship Lonely in BC?

Pretty much sums it up A.Q.

I imagine you're referring to the scars on your soul L.D.

honeysuckle!

Why be contrary, when expressing the facade of cooperation can be so much more useful? Observe, anticipate, adapt.

I can promise you I won't be putting any more of my time and hard work into these projects if you're going to keep pulling that nasty territorial behaviour with me over your lousy server. It's bad enough with you constantly hogging most of the wi-fi bandwith.

I am thinking it's time to return to home study. Been so pleasant here on the forum, but needs must as the pen drives.

IgnoredOne said:
Why be contrary, when expressing the facade of cooperation can be so much more useful? Observe, anticipate, adapt.

You worry me sometimes, evil twin.

I saw a naked man for the first time in my life
Not sure if I should be in shock or just go 'meh'

so much pain and sadness ...

Latest posts

Back