What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking how wonderful it would be to walk the shores of time with Dad. But that is not going to happen. At least, not in this life.

IgnoredOne said:
Bread said:
I think I'm gonna miss the people I've been working with. A tad remorseful about that. Still...things are going to look up for me from now on. Half a day behind me already. Freedom is just behind the corner.

A better job at Mildly Evil Co is in the future, thank God.

So, God is evil! I knew it! :p

Still, I was hoping to be employed by Good Co, but I guess they must've gone bankrupt ages ago or absorbed into the giant amobae evil corps floating about...Ach. Anyway, let's hope the future is a bit brighter. I guess being Lawful Evil is a mark of a modern business venture. Let's hope the next one is at least slightly less evil.

Okay - responding to all of these.

Bread - congrats on the new job prospects. The "evil/good" co jokes makes me laugh.

Mouse - mmmmm toast.

Legato - no, no it wouldn't. It would make everyone who knows you or even knew of you's lives a lot worse and would be a cowardly way out. You can get through this. Keep talking, keep posting, go for a walk, keep breathing.

Lost Drifter - I bloody love FC. Excellent reference.

And as for me? I am so bloody ill. In bed today. Boo.

GetWellSoon.jpg

Heh! That is now my wallpaper, haha. Thank you ^_^.

For those that know me, this is how ill I am....

Today I had the chance to observe in court, buy new dresses and eat Japanese food.

But I stayed in bed instead. THAT. ILL.

I have a migraine, product of burning the candle at both ends. At least my writing is done for the week, I don't have to pull countless espressos to rude customers (with a smile) so I'll just pull the curtains and go to bed.

How irritating it is when after I receive a bitter PM and reply to it, discover the swine has blocked me.

Mouse said:
How irritating it is when after I receive a bitter PM and reply to it, discover the swine has blocked me.
I wouldn't want to receive a PM from you, if I sent you bitter PM either lol:p

Just got back from my cousins wedding. Can I have 2 hours of my back, please?

Latest posts

Back