What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ignore feature IS close to useless. It doesn't even hide threads made by people on your ignore list.

I don't understand why I have put up with this honeysuckle for 28 years.

Why almost every time I post in this forum there is an advertisement for SINGLE AND OVER 40 TRY MATURE SINGLES ONLY. It pisses me off I'm over 40, but, I don't consider myself mature.

Sometimes I think posting at this forum and lurking at similar forums is hurting me more than helping. Perhaps I'd feel differently if I thought any of my posts were truly helping others, but I don't know. I'm thinking of saying goodbye for good soon.

honeysuckle. All I can think about.......... I think I got unexpectedly stuck on this website forever.

I am thinking so far im not really impressed with the forum. It wasn't what I thought it would be. People seem to be less accepting here compared to the real world, and I thought this was a forum to seek help and advice. It doesn't make me mad or anything, just a little surprised that so many people would attack each other and debate rather than focus on the problems at hand. At the end of the day, you can't hurt me and I think it's funny. If we dwell on all this negativity none of us are going to get anywhere. That is all I have for you.

I'm thinking about how drunk I'm going to be in like an hour or so and how funny Jurassic Park will be to watch.

Why do people just love to wake me up and the buttcrack of dawn?!

*thinking*
Why is it that when you reject someone (not ina mean way) just simply distance yourself. they turn and react to you by being harsh?

*rolls eyes*

Thanks, but this is just the preliminary! Still, I have to go right into the lion's den, a High School.

Latest posts

Back